Next Merge on the Horizon?

DeletedUser

As MoS is floundering right now, I'm wondering who everyone thinks they will be merging into, TSL or TDK? I'm assuming whoever it is, they will immediately try to pact with the other one after leaving them out of the deal, as that is their M.O.

I hope whoever it is they kick to the curb will have enough moxie and respect for their alliance to not sit back and take another show of ill intent from MoS towards them. They will need to stand and fight this time if they have hopes of winning this server.

Thoughts welcome

DeletedUser

MOS to TSL or TSL to MOS either or think tsl to they are MOS' lovers afterall

DeletedUser

could be, it will be one or the other. seems they are both "auditioning for the part so to speak" (both at 60 members now) MoS is telling both TSL and TKD it is going to be them they want to "take to the prom." gotta make up your mind sooner or later MoS and leave one of 'em hanging. But who will they choose...

I wonder if chris will send out a mass mail to the top 15 alliances stating his apology for overstepping MoS and how him taking the head after Volsung leaving was what caused the eventual fall of the alliance.

If you send the mass mail stating your victory and your alliance dismembers after a month or two, I think a mass mail of sincere apology is in order. Not the usual sarcastic tone you seem to live off of. nudge nudge ;);):):p:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

Sorry i was busy sleeping the past few days. The 5 total attacks from GGW this month has really tired me out.

Are you already trying to claim victory over MOS? lol. Taking some cities in an ocean where we currently only have 23 is hardly a reason to be claiming the fall of MOS already Animyus. ;) Our, erm, "floundering" alliance, is currently taking a city off you.

Nice to see the externals getting a bit of attention though. Keep it up. Send me a mail though whenever you post, i tend to sleep alot these days.

**edit**

Make that 2 cities off you in the past 24hrs.

DeletedUser

Taking fringe cities which are a while from our core and less players in that ocean is hardly something to boast about guys.

Not to make you rub your nose in your own mess like a puppy I'm trying to house train... but those cities were 13+ hours away from my core by FT.

You having trouble with your stream of consciousness chris?

DeletedUser1483

Then you understand the boasting about taking cities off us then? :)

Im merely doing exactly what youre doing.

Most seiges you are making are 10hrs from my nearest LS fleet. Merry christmas!

DeletedUser

I disagree with the statement, I think a city is a city, I was just pointing out your hypocrisy chris.

Maybe we should start spelling it hypochrisy?

*btw still taken over twice the cities off MoS you've taken off me. So good try

DeletedUser5554

Checked the stats doesn't really look like any real damage has been done to MOS at this point losing a few cities is common unless you have an alliance of crazy good players like Robbyn44 who can survive 2k attacks in one day and not lose a city then you'll probably lose one or two here and there.

I didn't think this level of stupidity survived until this late in the game. Anyways if you want to to talk about hypocrisy how about starting to bash an alliance for losing a few cities then making excuses for yourself when you lose one? Personally i'm a huge fan of owning someone on the externals especially when I have the upper hand in game but I own up to my failures if someone wins one. My question is if you're pulling the time card why are you allowing yourself or your alliance to conquer so far out? Hypocrisy thy name is Animyus. :D

PS I know Chris I know you miss me and my good arguing. :)

DeletedUser19042

Ok, it's time I get back here...To say something to my favourite AANF-founder.

Blaaahhh....

Ok, now it's said.

Hi chrissy. :D

Back to business...MoS falling? You are kidding right? They still hold a lot of good players. Taking 10 citys of an alliance that owns 2000 citys is nothing. Before you start making such statements, please check the FACTS.

Bye chrissy...lol

DeletedUser1483

I feel like my 2 larger uncles turned up to fight my battles.

and quite frankly, they just done gone pwned yooou.

Jor, Nod. Respect as always. Pella forums isnt the same without you. :(

Bye jorvy. :)

DeletedUser19042

Awwww...yea...I miss Pella. Was a wonderful world. Still checking the forums from time to time. ;)

Just thought to get things sorted. lol

DeletedUser5554

Yeah Pella was pretty fun had tons of friends and good times here. :)

DeletedUser1483

Well theyank has come back.

If you guys get the time there is a spot waiting in MOS for you n00bs. ;)

I could do with some more really really bad floundering rotting failing players that make MOS what it is today. :cool: lol jk..Only Animyus sees us like that. :)

DeletedUser19042

lol..I ain't joining again. To late. (unless you get me an account..:p )

I won't join to get rimmed. It's against my nature. ;)

DeletedUser1483

Sure thing, if an account comes up ill let you know on here guys. :)

nod let me know if you want to ghost and move into our area.

DeletedUser5554

I'll ghost just put me in a decent zone and help me get up and running. :D Also i'm leading in Delos so that might slow me at times.