Next Merge on the Horizon?

DeletedUser19042

I'll ghost just put me in a decent zone and help me get up and running. :D Also i'm leading in Delos so that might slow me at times.

Slow you at times? Hilarious....When are you slow???? Dang...new to me

DeletedUser1483

I presumed the "unspeakable" happened, aka "The thing that cannot be named in the forums".

Nothing more than a presumption though. :(

Never seemed like animyus was the type to up and leave without a word.

DeletedUser24139

so far it seems that way. Not a word and seems to be gone. Maybe he'll pop up and come back before his cities are all taken from him.

DeletedUser1483

so far it seems that way. Not a word and seems to be gone. Maybe he'll pop up and come back before his cities are all taken from him.

One can hope. :) I know im rooting for a return of more good players into Pella. Maybe we should start a recruitment drive Dave, start pestering people in the externals to come join Pella and get involved.

:D

DeletedUser24139

no kidding, it needs a kick start here and there for sure. A "few good men" would at least give more challenge to the whole thing ;) Although a good 10 players would be needed at least.

DeletedUser1483

A "few good men" would at least give more challenge to the whole thing ;)

Or women of course Dave! There are some mighty fine athena warriors out there. You know who you are!

:pro:

DeletedUser1483

Damn that MOS (now MLU) is floundering.

I really wish they werent still the number 1 alliance out there by 30million points and have more active players than the rest of the top 5 alliances out there.

DeletedUser

Damn that MOS (now MLU) is floundering.

I really wish they werent still the number 1 alliance out there by 30million points and have more active players than the rest of the top 5 alliances out there.

Perhaps summer came me personally I vanished when I got around 40 cities it just to tedious and boaring building cities up then summer came and I got my freedom back, I'd never sit infront of a computer over summer I mean how could anyone when there a big world out there good friends cold beers lovely women and gorgus food

DeletedUser1483

I get paid to sit infront of a computer. Otherwise Id be doing the same, guess ill just do the same when im NOT at work right?

Just because youre playing this doesnt mean you have no life outside of it. I never get attacked and frequently go out, ask my members. :p

DeletedUser

I never said you don't have a life (or anyone else) it you putting words in my keyboard and if you get paid sit infront a computer fair play me I be more active

DeletedUser1483

I'd never sit infront of a computer over summer I mean how could anyone when there a big world out there good friends cold beers lovely women and gorgus food

Youre suggesting that people who sit in front of a computer cant experience these things? Or maybe i read this wrong.

DeletedUser1483

Hey buddy, seems like a bunch of our enemies in Pella are quitting again. lol.

There is a post about it somewhere in here, have a look for recent posts by me in the forum and youll find the part of the MM i posted that PFK sent out the other day.

Hilarious after all their smack talk on here about us losing. ;)

DeletedUser

no christopher columbus I said "cHow could anyone" that is a question last time I checked..... if I meant it your way I would have said how could anyone waste theri summer infront a computer