Next Revolt world

JungleBear

Phrourach
Anyone fancy next revolt world ? i get the feeling it will be revolt just hoping for no morale. Rest doesnt matter really.

Looking to see if any old faces fancy it, tried conquest again HATED it, so back to revolt for me

lets see if we can get a team together, im sure theres plenty of old friends and foes out there..

Last edited:

JungleBear

Phrourach
will see whose around first. if not that many old comrades will join one but it will probably be a mra for the laugh rather than a premade

Ryann16

Strategos
Good to see you again Bowzer. Nick is here too huh... Anyway, Impact is making a run for it but thats all that i know of so far...

JungleBear

Phrourach
well i got few names hidden away in my secret locker lol just seeing who else is around :)

kom good to see your back on after your little break :) may be some of your old boys from paros coming if fancy another? Not sure if were secret new ids or not yet :)

and nick are you my secret stalker ?? lol

and hi ry, impact ye i heard, seen em before, time will tell...

all depends whether morale or not or we will all go outside for amonth or 2 :) give grep another break

Last edited:

DeletedUser48423

I tried conquest to never works out for me so will stick with revolt for now I am looking for the next revolt world. In Sinope right now restarted in the rim with some old friends but looking for next one! :D Let me know if you guys get a team together willing to join it.

JungleBear

Phrourach
Im on 22 names definates. Around 10 yes but time will tells and a few maybes...

Will publish a list when world published revolt no morale hopefully otherwise will plod on.

If settings right hoping for some old names aswell, thaunit, corfuman, fod, valerio, kad,woodoo, maxi, naomi, simply, gotham, flying monkey, smursh, komagos etc you reading or i gotta do it hard way lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser16512

i see a name in there a few wont play in the same alliance with again mmmm, i will wait and see when the world starts and see if friends are starting but somewhere i will be in there no matter what

DeletedUser

i see a name in there a few wont play in the same alliance with again mmmm, i will wait and see when the world starts and see if friends are starting but somewhere i will be in there no matter what

Unfortunately you are right stabbed... And I cannot be part of this due to one or two names here... I love bowzer and he is one of the best people I know in grepo but 1 or 2 other names here are bothering me and I simply value my time too much than to spend it dealing with some unnecessary issues. Most likely I will be in this world but not in this alliance at least in the very beginning... This will be very nice team here and I wish good luck to every person here... My respect to bowzer... Great person and fighter....

JungleBear

Phrourach
stabbed, woodoo....below names are definates.... others are ponderers

ancientmagician, makka101, dolphin safe tuna, pointe-noire, leftovers, sevensides, the witherer, notbad369, snpherd, markopolus1, tinut, kiel haeusler, th3diceman, mattrice69, tetra, smilidon fatallis ( some alias names here ) got 13 ponderers ( players you dont probably know ) and some others i havent nudged yet like yourselves lol

i see none on this list that would cause you offense in any way :)

and stabbed maxis not on the list :) lol

woodoo kind words come play buddy :) il drag fod out of retirement also, he will come kicking and screaming, corfuman may pop in aswell i know hes pondering as is valerio, komagos will be tempted also.

others il ask when time nearer as were in taras at mo and obviously some i wont ask if it makes us a happy family once more :)

Last edited:

JungleBear

Phrourach
i started playing this game in beta conquest. lot changed since then...... i find revolt more challenging as conquest is so suited to the defenders, revolt not so..... but just my opinion of course

DeletedUser9267

Unfortunately you are right stabbed... And I cannot be part of this due to one or two names here... I love bowzer and he is one of the best people I know in grepo but 1 or 2 other names here are bothering me and I simply value my time too much than to spend it dealing with some unnecessary issues. Most likely I will be in this world but not in this alliance at least in the very beginning... This will be very nice team here and I wish good luck to every person here... My respect to bowzer... Great person and fighter....

Politics smolitics... who cares guys.
If the peps you don't like are not the shot callers it does not really matter. I thought after Pandosia I'll quit Grepo but it would be a pleasure to help out when i can a team of old buddies (friends or foes).
Heck I would even play together again with J.n.c as long as he is not leading:p

Good to see you around again woodoo and stabbed.

Last edited by a moderator: