Next Revolt world

JungleBear

Phrourach
revolt you need to build defense and offense and use it wisely and walls and towers. conquest you just offence and its extrememly difficult to take cities from people who are actually online.. snipe and your dead, revolt is about power. most ls most troops most birs wins..

i find it so much more interesting and skill based but hey thats just me :)

kom good to hear from you, you gonna come play one more time if settings good then ?

DeletedUser27128

Conquest needs more sniping, revolt is just either attack like hell or stack your city ;) both are good though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9267

kom good to hear from you, you gonna come play one more time if settings good then ?

all depends on how Grepo looks when you are ready. If these new features are implemented "Warfare Packages", most likely not:(

DeletedUser48423

Waiting to still my other world Sinope is coming to a end so waiting for that next revolt

DeletedUser

Me too bowzers might come and play for a bit if i enjoy it will stay if not will be nice to check in and hopefully see some familiar faces :)

DeletedUser46838

US Edessa is speed 3 revolt morale on cap 75 BP: 5 days

JungleBear

Phrourach
morale errrrgghhhhhhh.... me and lethalee still hovering, may take a few months who knows. hope some old faces still around when we finally do jump in :)

DeletedUser31385

morale errrrgghhhhhhh.... me and lethalee still hovering, may take a few months who knows. hope some old faces still around when we finally do jump in :)

Some reason, a ton of the US worlds have morale.

mats25

Phrourach
mabe i jump to the ship ...but interest flame of grepolis starts to get smaller and smaller...

JungleBear

Phrourach
mats, we all go through stages..... when you jump in either the bug comes back or it doesnt...depends who your playing with mostly or if your in it for the laugh.. some good folk still around and some good folk still joining.. kinda makes it still fun for me, either killing noobs who think they know it all or helping genuine nice folk enjoy the game... nothing more satisfying in is game than watching a big mouthed, gold whoreing hoodlum fall though.... but hey thats just me :))

DeletedUser31385

mats, we all go through stages..... when you jump in either the bug comes back or it doesnt...depends who your playing with mostly or if your in it for the laugh.. some good folk still around and some good folk still joining.. kinda makes it still fun for me, either killing noobs who think they know it all or helping genuine nice folk enjoy the game... nothing more satisfying in is game than watching a big mouthed, gold whoreing hoodlum fall though.... but hey thats just me :))

I noticed some of the extreme gold users got 100k points after ONE week (3 days of which were BP). This is outrageous for sure.

JungleBear

Phrourach
they do many strange things, i love revolt worlds for gold users... walls are so much more important in revolt... attack them knock wall down, let them gold up, knock down again... repeat until gold runs out or they ghost lol

DeletedUser

Can't wait for the next world to begin, hoping its revolts but if not that's not going to stop me from playing.

JungleBear

Phrourach
numbers do seem to be be dwindling on this game though which is worrying from innos point of view...simple was good, dont fix it if it wasnt broken !!!!

DeletedUser44497

Bring in a new revolt world no morale and a few old timers might come back and blow their pensions,(cough cough!)(I)(I)