Next Revolt world

JungleBear

Phrourach
newbs not allowed lee, ive seen you play, i could help you learn the basics but dont have the time !!! lol lolo lolololololool chuckle chuckle hardy ha ha

DeletedUser26926

Bring in a new revolt world no morale and a few old timers might come back and blow their pensions,(cough cough!)(I)(I)

Thought you'd already done that on all the other worlds you joined in the last 6 months ;)

DeletedUser30517

newbs not allowed lee, ive seen you play, i could help you learn the basics but dont have the time !!! lol lolo lolololololool chuckle chuckle hardy ha ha

SO does it mean the kinds like me are not allowed to join no matter what?

DeletedUser

Bring in a new revolt world no morale and a few old timers might come back and blow their pensions,(cough cough!)(I)(I)

Its too late. Inno sold this game out a long time ago. Just look at the current Community Management and gold abuse system. Old Grepolis is long gone and new Grepolis fast sinking. No bad thing in my personal opinion. Only freaks, gold abusers and face book rich noobs play this game now. (SW)

DeletedUser44497

Loool ! love ya Bowzer

JungleBear

Phrourach
Its too late. Inno sold this game out a long time ago. Just look at the current Community Management and gold abuse system. Old Grepolis is long gone and new Grepolis fast sinking. No bad thing in my personal opinion. Only freaks, gold abusers and face book rich noobs play this game now. (SW)

ye its sad to see what was once a truly brilliant addictive game. I understand they gotta make money, but the falling number of players should ring alarm bells. There fix ????? bring out new worlds more often so noobs join. Its TOO HARD FOR NOOBS with little cash flow to compete. Yes the game is free but the balance with all these events and instant build makes new players unable to compete. surely they would of noticed this......

me i still play, i still use gold...Do i instant build NO ! Do i gold walls in revolt NO ! Do i use gold in events NO ! im sure many do and just love the idea of joining a world just for the pure fun of trading all your resources for gold with no intention of actually playing the world just gold building up ! Another cracking idea from inno lol

JungleBear

Phrourach
looks like we may be looking after christmas....

quite worryingly i started this thread in april.. wanted a revolt world no morale decent cap.. Did i miss one or we seriously been waiting 7 months now !

DeletedUser

damn so disapointed that this new world is a conquest :(

i was waiting a long time for a revolt world.

JungleBear

Phrourach
if anyone wants adding t o my list please bob your name down..... not sure when this will ever get going but when it does will invite everyone so were all close together

DeletedUser

If I could join, I'd love to. Would be nice to play in a good alliance again, haha

DeletedUser50698

Hey, I've been on and off playing grepolis ever since EN 13. If there is any open space here I'd love to be able to contribute. If so, count me in :)!

DeletedUser42118

was thinking about starting a new world, it's good speed for me as not too demanding on real life. Drop me a message if you join and want me