next war ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4660
  • Start date

DeletedUser4660

well it has slowed up to a snail pace, where will the next war be ?

All the big alliance must have a lot of troops and cities spare just sitting there

will we see any power houses go at it

? V ?

DeletedUser4660

them sounds like fighting words penguin (SW)

,nar l cant do it like kursard did :Smile:

DeletedUser

Well Molon Labe are currently having some good fights with UAE. Nice even battling in ocean 43, 54, 63, 64. Currently sieging a city where we have around 1400 biremes held up in it with many UAE attacks in bound. Good fun :D

DeletedUser

Gosh this is funny. I wondered what had happened to the Molon Labe propoganda machine? All quiet for more than a week. Could it be that they were reeling from the fact that every single conquest on a UEA city was just decimated. ML was losing cities to UEA, but only able to take cities from UEA players that had quit.

Things seemed to be taking a toll. It is a fact that 3 of the top 5 Molon Labe players have quit. The game is less fun when you are getting pounded I guess. And then magically, dare I say coincidentally, just when good ole ML is finally going to be able to take a UEA city (deep, deep in ML territory and far from support), the chatter starts anew!

DeletedUser4660

thats better a bit of banter

penguin my attacks are on the way mate 68 hrs :Smile:

DeletedUser

Gosh this is funny. I wondered what had happened to the Molon Labe propoganda machine? All quiet for more than a week. Could it be that they were reeling from the fact that every single conquest on a UEA city was just decimated. ML was losing cities to UEA, but only able to take cities from UEA players that had quit.

Things seemed to be taking a toll. It is a fact that 3 of the top 5 Molon Labe players have quit. The game is less fun when you are getting pounded I guess. And then magically, dare I say coincidentally, just when good ole ML is finally going to be able to take a UEA city (deep, deep in ML territory and far from support), the chatter starts anew!
Wow you have it so far off. UAE have not taken a single city off an active player. You should look into that. Molon Labe have only taken UAE cities of active players. I only said something because here is a post about it.

As for deep in our territory.. Umm? It's on the border of O63/O64. O64 is your territory.

Get your facts right

DeletedUser

Things seemed to be taking a toll. It is a fact that 3 of the top 5 Molon Labe players have quit. The game is less fun when you are getting pounded I guess.

Enlighten me witch 5 players have quit Molon Labe?

I can list the UAE members that seem to be abandoning ship at an alarming rate if you like Zardor.

DeletedUser

Druss, learn to read - 3 of the top 5.

eGOD, we are taking cities from your top players - players that were active before their conquests got destroyed and they lost all their ships. Now you could be right, they may no longer be active. I can see how frustrating that may be.

Bananas, lol

DeletedUser

Zardor. UAE took ONE city off a strong player in Molon Labe. That player has since become active and will have the city back in short time.

The rest were off weak, already inactive players. UAE seem scared to fight our alliance in an open battle between inactives. All the real fights so far have been from Molon Labe attempting a conquest on an active UAE player.

Please stop arguing when you aren't even close to where things are happening and do not know what is really going on.

DeletedUser

eGOD, apart from the one player that was completely surrounded, we have crushed your conquest attempts. You have had little luck stopping ours. Stop hiding behind rationalizations.

DeletedUser

Man you are annoying
here's a list:
1. fed ex - ratatatPat - he quited, I don't know his motives
2. Patron - mojito - he is the strong player eGod was talking about
3. N-Zhenbaodao - RedPlague - he is inactive for a long time
4. Red Base - RedPlague - he is the same person as above
and I'll let you count this one even thou the siege started before he joined us
5. Cytisus - ricoetc1 - I have no idea who this guy is

eGod will probably have more to say about this guys

and here's another one:
1. Blue Base - 0porsche0 - there were only about 30 attacks against this siege...
2. Grassland - Pikelivan - a one city player which grew until he falled
3. Darlington7 - Ajax Croatius - he's inactive, OK, you have ONE inactive
4. Mystery City 4 - Lothaire - he was active until he lost this city
5. Ephesus - RichSki - I know how active this guy is just from reading our forums

it's currently 5-5, while you shoot dead bodies when we snipe real cities down

Now lets say it all together - we LOVE grepostats :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here's a list:
1. fed ex - ratatatPat - he quited, I don't know his motives

Uncommon, I stand corrected. I looked up "quited" in my trusty dictionary:

quited - v. 1. (informal) leave, especially permanently
2. (informal, chiefly N. Amer.) any Molon Labe player that loses a city

In UEA's defense, fully 15% of ALL Molon Labe players are inactive. Yes, that is right 15% - got to pad those stats I guess. So anytime we attack one there is a real chance he has "quited".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's obvious which player is active and inactive so don't give us that. ratatatPat quit due to RL reasons a few weeks ago. Since then we took his two strongest cities and you took one of his alright cities.

Our point remains, we have mostly gone for active players while you take our inactives.

Oh and the score is 6 for Molon Labe and 5 for UAE (if we count the one you took a few months ago).

DeletedUser

eGOD, apart from the one player that was completely surrounded, we have crushed your conquest attempts. You have had little luck stopping ours. Stop hiding behind rationalizations.

Oh and yes, we haven't stopped the few conquest attempts you guys have had because they were on our inactives. It's hard to defend someone who isn't playing the game any more..