next war ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4660
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Jarpungiun in Xmortis tut tut
no one will ever take O64 it is invincible there are hardly any island in my area that don't have UAE,Myrmidons or pt

DeletedUser

Watch it :) I could take your city easily. Already have enough CP :p

Okay, now why don't you just look over to 74: My main ocean.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know I was like
A so jp has got a city in 64 I wonder where it is compared to mine well mine 657 444 and yours is ... oh a better shut up now:eek:

DeletedUser

Myrmidons have really failed. I took a city of theirs. No attempts to defend the conquest whatsoever. So it's just UAE and PT there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9848

whats this l hear of SoT v TeA ??

SoT never officially declared war on TeA. Nor will we if things stay status quo. It is a waste of a declaration. Yes, we attack them when they are in our way and they have attacked us in the past. We expect this will continue but are not overly concerned about it.

A declaration of war to me means I am after an alliance to cut out its heart. That is simply not the case here.

DeletedUser4660

SoT never officially declared war on TeA. Nor will we if things stay status quo. It is a waste of a declaration. Yes, we attack them when they are in our way and they have attacked us in the past. We expect this will continue but are not overly concerned about it.

A declaration of war to me means I am after an alliance to cut out its heart. That is simply not the case here.
ok thanks for clearing it up

DeletedUser

Were doing pretty well against Pros Theon and The UAE but no major ops and the only reason were at war with Pros Theon is because they had players from the AOA:D

DeletedUser

It's pretty fun at Ocean 74. The number 1 alliance in the ocean is trying to kill me :)

By the way, I am allianceless :)

DeletedUser

Doing better than I did in the end. ;)

If only I had a couple more cities like you do :)

DeletedUser

Probably the current major war is SoT vs PoC right now, and the war that just finished between TeA and DJ.

DeletedUser

Tea And DJ never had a war DJ were just attacking Tea Because they had nice polis