next war ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4660
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have a feeling from lurking, that RR are going to lose alot of points/members due to players taking them over, half of O33 are against them, so i guess there is a mini war between alliances in O33 like DJ(Dark Judgment) and SC(StoneCutters) against RR

DeletedUser

hmm, so it is 2 ML conquests against active UEA players that have succeeded and 14 that have failed miserably. Sounds about right.

DeletedUser

hmm, so it is 2 ML conquests against active UEA players that have succeeded and 14 that have failed miserably. Sounds about right.

First, it's 4. Failed miserably? No, some yes, but others were just beaten down.

Let's look at UAE's stats: 0 attemps against an active ML player. Hmm, nice.

Better to have tried and failed than to have not tried at all. If we can still get 4 conquers finished then it is a big win. Plus, the amount of light ships you guys lost against our wall of biremes will have set a lot of your players back. I got 15k BP killing off light ships while we lost far fewer biremes, which cost less.

DeletedUser

It is two, one so wildly surrounded it didn't make sense to break. The LS are just a drop in the sea.

DeletedUser

It is two, one so wildly surrounded it didn't make sense to break. The LS are just a drop in the sea.

Four. Links to the four players who are/were active when we attacked. One player we took two cities off. Here are the links to these four players:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/59356
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/74362
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/79560
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/39238

Well it does not seem to be a drop in the sea. With each conquest we get, the next one seems easier, with less light ships being sent. The first successful conquest, we beat 1200 UAE light ships to keep it. It's gone down hill since then.

If this is just a drop, I look forward to the "sea" of light ships. Please check your facts before being a useless troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are you lying? Here's a list of conquests between our two alliances, easily available at Grepostats:

Your conquests (5):

fed ex: ratatatPat --> Neri (Molon Labe --> United Aegean Empire)
Patron: mojito --> 0porsche0 (Molon Labe --> United Aegean Empire)
N-Zhenbaodao: RedPlague --> dskiler1982 (Molon Labe --> United Aegean Empire)
Red Base: RedPlague --> fastjack (Molon Labe --> United Aegean Empire)
Cytisus: ricoetc1 --> Letius (Molon Labe --> United Aegean Empire)

Out of the first four all had been long inactive before the conquest, except mojito who was inactive for a week before the conquest. Now he is active once again and is looking forward to taking his city back. As for the last one, ricoetc had joined us 12 hours before the conquest so there wasn't much we could do to stop it ;)

Our conquests (6):

GongPo: Lothaire --> mythx (United Aegean Empire --> Molon Labe)
Blue Base: 0porsche0 --> eGOD (United Aegean Empire --> Molon Labe)
Grassland: Pikelivan --> Ramone (United Aegean Empire --> Molon Labe)
Darlington7: Ajax Croatius --> Dan Brown (United Aegean Empire --> Molon Labe)
Mystery City 4: Lothaire --> mythx (United Aegean Empire --> Molon Labe)
Ephesus: RichSki --> Eurypylus (United Aegean Empire --> Molon Labe)

All of the players whose cities were taken, except Ajax Croatius, were active players.

Naturally a lot of conquests have failed, but that inevitably happens when you conquer active players that have a lot of support available. You should try it sometime :p

DeletedUser

Wow you have it so far off. UAE have not taken a single city off an active player. You should look into that. Molon Labe have only taken UAE cities of active players. I only said something because here is a post about it.

As for deep in our territory.. Umm? It's on the border of O63/O64. O64 is your territory.

Get your facts right

ocean 64 is totally KoW's territory, and they are pretty good :)

DeletedUser

ocean 64 is totally KoW's territory, and they are pretty good :)

It was KoW's territory until they gave it away and signed an ally pact with UAE. That pretty much means UAE has control over the ocean since they have a wider reach.

DeletedUser

CRAP! I just noticed that if I make a "Colon" :)) and then a "Capital D" (D) It makes the smiley spartan again. COME ON, THAT IS MY FAVORITE EMOTICON D:

See- :D

DeletedUser

Wow, now the emoticons have much easier codes :D But I still want my emoticon back :D
D
B

DeletedUser

Yea right! Take a visit to penguin palace for a sec and lets see what happens! ;D

DeletedUser

eGOD, no lies. Every UEA player knows how to seek support and only two on your list did so. Most active players log on before their city is gone.

Care to comment on the fact that 15% of ML is inactive?

DeletedUser

Zardor, that is a blatant lie. The amount of stupid things your alliance has done is laughable. I have been attacked by 50 biremes, we have had our sieges on your players supported and the support remains for the entire duration of the siege. Some of your players send attacks of transports full of troops with no light ships or any boats to accompany it so we can sink them all with ease.

There are many players in UAE that would be dead if they didn't have strong UAE players near them to back them up. It's the reason Gear3 left, your alliance is bloated now with players that do not know what they are doing. Sure there are heaps of good players in your alliance, but just as much as that is true is the fact that there are a lot of bad players in there.

As for inactive players we do have 7 (7.8%) inactive players, they are being conquered internally and now by you guys.

UAE has 46 (8.8%) inactive players, do you care to explain why 8.8% of UAE are inactive?

I don't know where you try to get your stats but it's really funny how much you fail to get things right. Must get annoying.

DeletedUser

eGOD, when I did my count you had 15% inactive players. I posted same and you, no doubt, started cleaning house a bit. Of course we have some players that would be better off dead. This game does have a Darwinian element to it. And I can rest assured that when that happens, you'll post ML has taken 11 UEA cites!!

And I will shudder and think, this can't be -- only 1973 cities left... only 1973 left!

DeletedUser

We are constantly cleaning out our inactives. Even players that aren't actually inactive but just not forum active or helping get internally conquered and kicked. You would have gotten that old stat at one of our worst times maybe.

Well at least in this post you admit that you have some bad players. Last time you were so far off lol.

Yes, that's right, hide behind those numbers :)

DeletedUser

Well in our area of the ocean there's a nice little war between us, Forty4 (10 membes) and NorthWest Kindred (187 members).

Since last weekend we've taken seven of their cities (with more on the way.. very soon) and losing two (due to one of our players quitting). Most of those seven were defended conquests (and a few defended VERY well I have to add).

So, at least in this ocean, the game is getting interesting again...