Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am getting ready to quit leading/founding alliances for a long time, but not until I have made a successful alliance.

The name is: Nexus

skull_wallpaper_vector_26742.jpg

World:
We will thrive in the next 2.0 world, Upsilon, so if you want to sign up, do it quick!

About:
We will be extremely offensive, hopefully with the most attack BP. We will have a 50 member max until the start of conquering. We will send message invites, not just normal invites. We will kick the fat as soon as it becomes fat, and our forums will thrive. We will have a busy Skype chat room, and we will use it for navigating attacks, getting to know each other, and many more things. We will stay in one ocean (55), and we will stay there for a long time. We will have job positions, and there will be a lot of humor everywhere.

Direction:
South-East, Ocean 55.

Diplomacy:
We will have no more pacts than 2, and they will be the 2 best pacts there are. We will have no less enemies than 20,000,000. :p

Joining:
I will accept anyone from the forum with experience.
If you want to join, PM me or post below.

My Experience:
I am a very experienced leader from the beginning of Alpha. I have been in many worlds, and have led many alliances. I have learned my mistkaes (only CheezeHead will understand "mistkaes" :p) , and have improved a lot.

Member list:
Alliance Founder: (P) The Founder of The Alliance That is A Founder, And That Founds: [user]The Chosen 0ne[/user]
Alliance Diplomat: (dip) He Is Magnificent And Magnificent: [user]Thomas The Magnificent[/user] (Mr Daft.)
The Normal Member That Likes to Say Hi, and Never Says Bye: [user]HIHIpeople[/user]
The Great Shark That Escaped From The Zoo: [user]ArShark[/user]
The Turtle Gone Mad: [user]Gibbowo[/user]
A Random Person That Is Random: [user]WM802[/user]
Someone Who Is A Someone: [user]gerrard13100[/user]
A Master At The Bow, And Hopefully Not Only The Bow: [user]bow master[/user]
The Person Who Is A Person, That is Not a Person: [user]Calamack[/user]
Does He Have a Fin, Or does He Golf, Or Does He Golf With A Fin: [user]fingolfin[/user]
The One Who Is On Fire: [user]Blayz[/user]
Crazy Person Who Probably Also Escaped From The Zoo: [user]madplatypus[/user]
The One And Only Of His Kind: [user]Aicy[/user]
The Savage That Is By Names: [user]dked93[/user] (Savagebyname) or (stefanlex)
Water That is Apparently Armor: [user]aqua armor[/user]
He Is A Map: [user]Jchmap8523[/user]
From Alpha AND Beta: [user]alphabeta13[/user]
A Red, Juicy Treat: [user]twizzlerzs[/user]
A Man of The Numbers 0806: [user]ryu0806[/user]
The Epihippiarch Cat Man: [user]JKP3nt[/user]
The Killer That Shadows: [user]Shadowkillerr[/user]
Returning of Zeus: [user]ZUES had returned[/user]
The Knight That Came From A Land Of Rust: [user]Rusty Knight[/user]
He Is Here To Devour Your Soul, And EAT It: [user]Solipsism[/user]
He is Very, Very Tactical: [user]TacitaLeto[/user]
"Will Be Rank One At Some Point": [user]Tmesis[/user]
He Is A Small Blue Ball Of Slime: [user]slimedragon9[/user]
He is A T With A 1900: [user]T1900[/user]
He Is A Termite, With A 123: [user]terminate123[/user]
I Guess He Is A Bomb That Goes BAAAMM: [user]SoBAAMM[/user]
He Actually Has A Life: [user]A Life[/user]
He is A War Criminal: [user]davesastutzman[/user]
His Name Is Nick: [user]Nick1[/user]
He is Locked in A Leaf: [user]Leaflock[/user]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

wow you make more premades then i do 4 and counting already :p

but i'll join

DeletedUser

I'm intrigued at your experience. When did you join Alpha? What other alliances did you have and how did they fare?

DeletedUser

I'm intrigued at your experience. When did you join Alpha? What other alliances did you have and how did they fare?

I joined Alpha in the first week it came out. I joined an MRA, for I was a n00b back then. I learned a lot being in that MRA, and I started leading in Gamma. I played every world from Alpha to Epsilon (none was on this account).

Then, I went inactive. I decided to start playing again, so I made this account, and started back up on Xi.

HIHI, welcome to Nexus!

DeletedUser11965

...again if the world is good setting...or in my opinion speed 1..then ill come as Pi yh...ive been concentrating on it far more than any other worlds ive ever concentrated on.

DeletedUser

...again if the world is good setting...or in my opinion speed 1..then ill come as Pi yh...ive been concentrating on it far more than any other worlds ive ever concentrated on.

Ok. Pray for good settings! I will add you to the list, and if the settings are bad, I will take you off! :p

DeletedUser

I never made a successful alliance , I will never led an alliance again. Can I join? I could be your recruiter.

DeletedUser15100

Add me to the list, I will think about it though so not promising anything yet.

DeletedUser

there already is a nexus in zeta and sry i got tau to deal wit

DeletedUser13647

I'll join, I'm not in any worlds right now because I got kicked from Iota permanently and I quit Sigma but I'm looking to start up again.

edit I got -repped for this apparently? You could of just told me nicely on the thread instead of in a -rep that I couldn't join, and whoever it was didn't sign their name so I'm assuming that it was TC0, way to be a jerk.

edit #2 Not TC0

Bet you that it was firelord, he hates my guts lol

edit #3 Someone -repped me again for this post? Reason was: Apparently you don't like getting -repped. If you bothered to read you would've seen that he down repped me with the reason: You're not joining, which is a terrible reason and I wish you people would sign your name so I can send a PM instead of posting edits on this thread.

DeletedUser

I'll join, I'm not in any worlds right now because I got kicked from Iota permanently and I quit Sigma but I'm looking to start up again.

edit I got -repped for this apparently? You could of just told me nicely on the thread instead of in a -rep that I couldn't join, and whoever it was didn't sign their name so I'm assuming that it was TC0, way to be a jerk.

I swear it wasn't me. I actually +repped you a couple of days ago for making you a sig. I wasn't even here when you posted, or when you claimed it was me.

I will let you join.

DeletedUser

yeah they are number 7 in the world i helped raise it as a co founder

DeletedUser13647

I swear it wasn't me. I actually +repped you a couple of days ago for making you a sig. I wasn't even here when you posted, or when you claimed it was me.

I will let you join.

Thanks man. You's a good guy, sorry I jumped to assuming that it was you but your the leader so I just thought so. :D

edit Geez I start a tiny bit late and I end up in 56, God-Damnit. At least 55 is one scroll away on the map. fhew

DeletedUser

Thanks man. You's a good guy, sorry I jumped to assuming that it was you but your the leader so I just thought so. :D

It's all right :p

Also, what do you mean about starting late? The world hasn't even started yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.