NFL American Football

DeletedUser

football.jpg

WRONG, Football= the foot and ball sport. your 'football= an egg and your hand

Who cares? I live in America, so I call it soccer. If you live in Europe, than you can call it football. Don't argue over something this small! :cool:

DeletedUser

Cowboys are my team, however, with this dreadful record they will not be going anywhere this season. I am still hopeful that they can at least get back to .500 on the year!

DeletedUser

Hope for that in 2011 (no offense). I originally went for Buffalo Bills, but they sucked this year. So now I'm hoping the Jets will win. They're doing fairly well.

DeletedUser

Vikings and packers all the way even thoe they are rivals

Brett favre 4

DeletedUser

Seahawks, baby! We're taking the division this year with a 7-9 record!

God, I love the NFC West...

DeletedUser13936

i kind of like college football more..... :D

however i still watch NFL and my favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got to go with my team the Pats the way they took down the jets and the bears i say they going for it all.
Favorite player-Wes Welker or Tom Brady(dont care if he looks like justin beiber he's good at football.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got to go with my team the Pats the way they took down the jets and the bears i say they going for it all.
Favorite player-Wes Welker or Tom Brady(dont care if he looks like justin beiber he's good at football.

Lol, i am a jets fan. TRUE JETS FAN. Born and raised in new york.

However, you guys gave us a whooping:eek:

DeletedUser

Dolphins- #91 Cameron Wake :) oh and death to the Jets :p

Yeah, our strength coach was pretty dumb. BTW, did you know he has been trying to do that all season? The guys he told to form a "wall" were injured so he just took out some guy on the sideline

DeletedUser

haha nice :p oh well he wasn't seriously injured so it didn't turn out that bad, just bad sportsmanship

DeletedUser

The jets just beat the Steelers. OH YEAH. The sad thing is i live in North Carolina and The panthers will have the #1 pick

DeletedUser

WHAT?! I live in NC too haha I went to the Panther game today :) just for fun though :p i am a dolphin fan, we lost to the freakin Bills today :( :(

DeletedUser

LOL. wait.... YOU> NC. COOOL.

Im not the only one in the forums from NC

DeletedUser

haha I thought I was the only one :p what part of NC, I live in Denver it is near Lincolnton ( if you know where that is haha it is a small town :p )