Nhl

DeletedUser

Hockey is my favorite sport. St. Louis Blues are my favorite team. Theoren Fleary is my favorite player.

DeletedUser

I'm a Bruins fan! I hope they can come back and beat those crying little girly canadiens

DeletedUser

I'm in a Walmart store in Montreal,Sad that The Montreal Canadiens lost to the Bruins:(

Well Vancouver is still in the game so GO VANCOUVER!!!!

DeletedUser10850

Blue Jackets fan right here :)

As am I. Sad they can't really do anything very productive (though they did get to the playoffs last year). As for this year's playoffs, I wanted Chicago to win but they lost...they did lose right? Don't really know who's left.

DeletedUser

As am I. Sad they can't really do anything very productive (though they did get to the playoffs last year). As for this year's playoffs, I wanted Chicago to win but they lost...they did lose right? Don't really know who's left.

I think Chicago is out. Oh well, hopefully our Blue Jackets will produce next year. Little bit sloppy this season >.<

DeletedUser13405

Look out for my Buffalo Sabres...5-0-1 in the last 6 with Miller getting 2 shutouts. If they barge into the 7/8 slot in the East they will do some damage.

DeletedUser18132

Well well well... Not bad Sabres, but I mostly follow the West Coast.

DeletedUser13405

Looks like our clubs are playing each other in the next few days (Sabres-Sharks). If we played the same world, I'd bet you my largest cave's worth of in-game silver on the game.