Milestones Nicaea Milstones

DeletedUser

dayum :'(

everyone is at the... counsil? the "count to 29 before blahblahblah"

DeletedUser

haha, quit the game, reset my account, and dissolved my alliance.. tired of the drama in this world..
going to another world.

DeletedUser38652

Rave 31k BP, getting attacked by everyone and we attacking everyone.

DeletedUser40223

lol, And now rave did a magic trick

Yup.. They sure did.. They disappeared! Big shout going out to CoH.. They will rule this world.. Not bad for a group formed from the ashes of the Immortals.. MRA's? Really??? lol..

DeletedUser

I do not see why people are picking on Rave after their "disappearance" as they were doing really great and contained a lot of skillful players, just lacked in the diplomacy accept.

Hopefully there will be some good fighting in this world in the future "fingers crossed"

DeletedUser38652

I do not see why people are picking on Rave after their "disappearance" as they were doing really great and contained a lot of skillful players, just lacked in the diplomacy accept.

Hopefully there will be some good fighting in this world in the future "fingers crossed"

Haha maybe, but as you see the top 3 alliances are in pact and they are going for top #100 as thats what I hear. So no big war yet.

DeletedUser

Actually i did not know. Since there is quite a large distance between our small pond and the core ocean ;) And it is hard to have the hand on the last news if you that far away.

And, the cap limit for the alliances is absolutely useless with those "brunch" and allied guilds spammed everywhere.

DeletedUser

Moreover it's not the top three alliances packed just the top two Coh is gettin some real bad hits

DeletedUser40223

Haha maybe, but as you see the top 3 alliances are in pact and they are going for top #100 as thats what I hear. So no big war yet.

You spend more time on here talking rubbish than fighting hun.. Forum warrior tis what you are..

Moreover it's not the top three alliances packed just the top two Coh is gettin some real bad hits

We are big boys.. We can take them.. And it's less about the hits and more to do with inactives and sim builders not pulling their weight. We lost only 2 cities with active players, the rest didn't even post they were getting attacked, we didn't know and couldn't do anything about it so no loss there and no great victory to the peeps who took the cities. Anyone can clear someone who isn't playing, even a noob.

We do have to clean up the house and get rid of some deadwood, but we'll nick their cities first.. :p On the plus side that means we will be open to recruit decent players. Many new peeps think high ranking is a good thing.. Check out your morale when hitting smaller alliances/players.. Not so pretty is it? I'd be happy if we dropped down 20 places..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

You spend more time on here talking rubbish than fighting hun.. Forum warrior tis what you are..

Yeah, nice to hear your opinion. If you want to see what I'm capable of join the next speed 2 revolt and you will start talking like you do every now and then.

Cheers,
Tico

DeletedUser40223

Yeah, nice to hear your opinion. If you want to see what I'm capable of join the next speed 2 revolt and you will start talking like you do every now and then.

Cheers,
Tico

Only now and then? lol..

DeletedUser40223

I don't know about any real milestones NZ.. But life in Nicaea is about to get a lot more interesting with recent developments..

I'm looking forward to the mayhem ahead and would like to take this opportunity to say this is just a game, nothing is or will be personal and although we'll be killing each other I hope we remain friendly (banter aside) with all enemies..

Good luck to you and yours (hopefully not too much though.. lol) and may the best alliance prevail.. :)

Respects..

DeletedUser

Just a thought, is there an incontinance pant milestone??
You may just have the edge with that one.....lol

DeletedUser40223

If there is then I claim the award for wettest/most soiled pants in Nicaea.. lol..