Nicaea Predicitons

DeletedUser

I predict that I shall die a horrible death. One filled with shame and cowardice. My towns will be stomped under the heal of tyranny and my name will be but ash upon the lips of babes. Our deeds will be deleted from the book of life, and we will be remembered in hushed whispers, as a warning to children from their parents as they go to sleep at night.

Indeed, I predict horror and pain. Nothing good shall come of this war and bloodshed. Nothing at all.

DeletedUser38291

Endbringer Union growing fast, currently ripping apart LOVE and DEATH (SW)

DeletedUser

Endbringer Union growing fast, currently ripping apart LOVE and DEATH (SW)

Mmmm Endbringer Union has taken one city off Love and Death hardly ripping them apart?

Oh wait my sources tell me another attempt was sent today maybe King of Cheda will tell me about the success of that attempt?????

DeletedUser38291

L&D only kept hold of that city because the whole of their alliance sent support LOL. Still haven't seen an attack from them :rolleyes:

Yes we have taken 1 city but NO retaliation?? Just asking for it TBH ;)

L&D are not going to last long!! You and me both know it :p

DeletedUser

Amusing

L&D only kept hold of that city because the whole of their alliance sent support LOL. Still haven't seen an attack from them :rolleyes:

Yep I sure did find your 8 LS scary ;)
Your comment on the city only being held *because of support* made me smile :)
I kinda thought you lost it because of over confidence and sending ridiculously small numbers of troops and LS.
Your timing though were good, although ours were better.

I myself actually think it’s better to wait until you have a few more LS before trying to attack experienced players.
Oh and yes there has been no *retaliation* YET!!!

LOVE to our Friends and DEATH to our Enemies

DeletedUser

Please stop embarrassing yourself Cheda. You call an alliance useless for supporting their members and you attack with 8 light ships. If one of your alliance's good players wishes to stir it cool but you are clearly a noob child and should remember the saying about children being seen and not heard.....

DeletedUser

We know when and how to attack. You'll find that out in due course when we purge you from our territory and move on to dominate your core.
You made a huge error in attacking us and if you haven't figured that out already you'll learn the hard way.

DeletedUser

L&D look agood bunch.
Nalahawk is a Proven great Leader so if iwere you cheda i would look out ;)

DeletedUser

I am glad that these battles are not happening near my innocent homes. Please, think of the poor women and children who are dying. And for what purpose I ask you? Why?!

Tonight I shall say a prayer for the dead and dying. For those who have lost and will continue to lose. But please, I beg of you, do not attack my peaceful home. We mean you no harm.

DeletedUser38291

If one of your alliance's good players wishes to stir it cool but you are clearly a noob child and should remember the saying about children being seen and not heard.....

LOL i'm a NOOB am i??? HAHAHAHA at least i have had some laughter for today!! Thanks for your kind words, i wouldn't say i'm a NOOB been around since Troy server.

P.S: If i had more time to spare in Nicaea rather than trying to help my alliance in Helorus you would have seen more LS but we are TOP DOGS in Helorus ATM so my focus is fully on that. Not the same group of players here but one is certainly not a NOOB, where as your leader (Lady Danger) well her stats speak volumes about how she is of a player/leader!! :rolleyes:

Build up some more Bireme's because your going to need them ;)

DeletedUser

Nice to see some chatter. Long long time to go yet, alliances will fall but the quality players will stand.

DeletedUser

LOL i'm a NOOB am i??? HAHAHAHA at least i have had some laughter for today!! Thanks for your kind words, i wouldn't say i'm a NOOB been around since Troy server.

P.S: If i had more time to spare in Nicaea rather than trying to help my alliance in Helorus you would have seen more LS but we are TOP DOGS in Helorus ATM so my focus is fully on that. Not the same group of players here but one is certainly not a NOOB, where as your leader (Lady Danger) well her stats speak volumes about how she is of a player/leader!! :rolleyes:

My stats show you nothing about me Sir, as I am using a different name in this world.

What they do tell you is that I am not stupid anough to go attacking people with obvious experiance when the game is so new.
I would suggest that you stop trying to be so smart in the forum and concentrate on your game.
Maybe teaching some of your team members about how to attack proberly would be a start.

This leader Lady Danger is the one that made your alliance ( particularly you) look like the fools you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so the full gist of your post is that you claim to be good on OTHER servers and pretty crappy on this one? The one who's forum you're posting on?? Bravo my friend, Bravo. You've invented a new level of forum idiocy..............

So you've been around since Troy.. well whoop-de-doo for you.
WE are from Alpha. The First Ones. Anything you think you know about this game, well we knew it first. We made that move first and came up with the counter-move to it.

So go work on your game-play and most definetly work on your forum trash talk and then come back and talk to us.

Last edited by a moderator: