Nicaea Predicitons

DeletedUser

Lol forgot about this thread lets get it back to life guys.

Predictions.

Tf will overtake toons to reach 2nd lol

iveria will merge or disband soon due to lack of active players.

Romans will get hit from all surrounding oceans and lose lots of citys.

DeletedUser

Interesting idea that, who exactly will be hitting us? I am interested to know

DeletedUser

Cant say as atm your still pacts with them just wait youll see soon

DeletedUser

Hmmm, well I doubt it will be OR, they are to honorable for that kind of underhand trickery.

Could it perhaps be Coniunctis Viribus? That would be interesting indeed

DeletedUser

Nope they have a nap with us ie they dont help you or us brir has honour unlike most on grepo
but i must say i find it funny you suspect them

DeletedUser

True, he is a good guy.

Childs Play? I thought they were too closely connected with CV to do that but it is possible.

DeletedUser

Never knew you had a pact with childs play so thanks for the intel

DeletedUser

why is it duh ?

we dont have a spy within your alliance as we don't use spys it ruins the game

DeletedUser

I thought it would have been pretty obvious, I mean we occupy the same area. If we were not pacted would we not likely be at war? And as we are not it is safe to say we are pacted. Common sense. Plus I am pretty sure it was on our profile for a time.

DeletedUser20414

I think, once everyone stops talking trash.. politics and rubbish this world will be over... If anyone actually wants to fight come and join our alliance :p

Otherwise have fun playing united nations guys. We are bored of it.

:p the troll has come out from under the bridge to get a reaction. :p

DeletedUser

Is the North East really that quiet? It does look from the points view that you guys are walking away with it.

DeletedUser

I think, once everyone stops talking trash.. politics and rubbish this world will be over... If anyone actually wants to fight come and join our alliance :p

This I do not agree with, diplomacy (politics) is in every world on this game, Get over it. Also your not the only fighters.

DeletedUser40560

This I do not agree with, diplomacy (politics) is in every world on this game, Get over it. Also your not the only fighters.

Struck a nerve there you can tell your a diplomat;). Some people might like that side of things each to there own I prefer less talking more fighting.(SW)

DeletedUser

Haha I love the diplomacy of all the worlds, but I also love the fighting ;)

DeletedUser

funny how you want to get the most bloodthirsty players in your guild.... i assume you just want to fight some MRA-s, or more like slaughter them without any fight... How boring.

DeletedUser20414

funny how you want to get the most bloodthirsty players in your guild.... i assume you just want to fight some MRA-s, or more like slaughter them without any fight... How boring.

Lol!

That is all.

DeletedUser40223

I like the diplomacy and I like the fighting.. (did I just say that?)

*clears throat*

I am a peace loving guy and I HATE fighting.. I just want us to all join hands, dance and sing "I'd like to teach the world to sing" :D