nick915

DeletedUser

After this 11 year old noob decided to join my old alliance "THE TITANS" and he got bored and angry becuase my friends insulted him so he dissolved the alliance!:D this i find very funny becuase a little 11 year old destroy an alliance over being insulted!:D

DeletedUser

This really doesn't qualify for the Hall of Shame, you need a link, pic and genuine proof. We cannot just take your word for it.

And srsly, an 11 year-old had Founder rights!? That's just... wrong....

Plus, kids have tempers.

DeletedUser

lol your right but i felt sorry for the noob.he lost a city has no friends on grepolis and just dosnt have a life

DeletedUser10962

He's been called a noob by brooklyn ...... wow tough break

DeletedUser5757

XD
so an hall of shame member is trying to introduce an other member of his alliance (wich is pretty much the reason why he is in the hall of shame) for dissolving the alliance?

with that logic
lets add our beloven penguin as well :p:p:p

just joking XD
i vote totally no....
no proof
no good reason
introduced by hall of shame member....

DeletedUser

i believe that brooklyn should be zetas first double inductee, as he and the rest of his fail alliance were infiltrated and destroyed by an 11 yo noob. you have been fed noob cake with a serving of failsauce my poor friend, now hang your head and think about what you've done.

DeletedUser5757

i believe that brooklyn should be zetas first double inductee, as he and the rest of his fail alliance were infiltrated and destroyed by an 11 yo noob. you have been fed noob cake with a serving of failsauce my poor friend, now hang your head and think about what you've done.

XD
i believe i said this somewhere on the forum,
so i agree :)

fdmfdm

Peltast

Total posts : 38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
but we have better things to do now.as DAFT,semper fi,semper fi.,praetorian guard,dacia city-states,and the illuminati.(sorry unmeek just us .)

this makes no sence at all.,.....
maybe a idea to put him in hall of shame twice?......
:S

yep found it :L)

DeletedUser

I am 11 years old too but I wouldn't do that thing,I understand kids of my age,I don't think we're that stupid,you haven't even got a proof,this fail of yours must qualified for the HALL OF SHAME you idiot.
Orr maybe you're an 11 year old guy too :p

DeletedUser

We can see, 11 yo shoot their mouth of with insults, maturer players talk to said player in a helpful way, help him. Don't dis him.

DeletedUser

*Claps for 11 year old...

I am curious as to why you introduced yourself to the hall of shame... I'm glad you're congratulating him...