Night Bonus

DeletedUser

Hello,

I looked through the forums (and searched), but I can't find the information.

Is there a Night bonus active on the Delphi server? I'm asking because in the City Overview, it now shows up dark. Perhaps it's Christmas decoration, but I'd like to be sure.

Thank you.
Dornak

DeletedUser

Nope, there is no night bonus in this world. darkness in your city will disappear soon. I noticed that on dec 25, then it got back to normal daylight.

DeletedUser

There is no night bonus because en server is an international English speaking server with people all over the world playing so it wouldn't be fair to activate it.

DeletedUser20492

Thank you. Relieved to hear it.

gotta agree with that ... Night Bonus is a PIA in an international server ... actually turns more into an attack bonus for those in the correct TZ

DeletedUser

Hey hats, nice to see you on the forum :) Delphi needs more activity haha

DeletedUser20492

well, Im usually a recluse when it comes to external forums ... my mouth is too big, and my explanations too wordy, and my attitude too attitudious lol

DeletedUser

My Hoplites pwn all the newbs in the yard, cause' my Hoplites are better than yours. Damn right, their better than yours. I'd spear you, but I'd have to charge!

DeletedUser22940

My Hoplites pwn all the newbs in the yard, cause' my Hoplites are better than yours. Damn right, their better than yours. I'd spear you, but I'd have to charge!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're a nut job

DeletedUser12552

Hey just wondering if this is still true. When ever I do the simulator in the Agora and I click on the night option it always seems on it that the defender does better. So was just wondering if anyone has noticed any differences at night. I have a revolt starting at night was was wondering if I should wait till day or just go for it at night...

DeletedUser12552

Ok, thanks.

By the way. I just found out that it's 100% not active. All went well.