Night Bonus

DeletedUser

Is there a Night Bonus for defense or attack?

different people say different things and i am not sure, just want it clarified

DeletedUser

No, there is no night bonus active on any of the en.grepolis.com worlds. It's an international server, where night time for one player may be day time for another, so it is not really practical to have any sort of night-time bonus.

DeletedUser

Where can I find servers with night bonus or nigh mode. Just the local ones, like for nl.grepolis.com ??

DeletedUser

ok, I found some on nl.grepolis.com wiki.
but that's all in dutch (which is ugly). Can I play local servers in english language (with night bonus)?

DeletedUser

I don't know enough about the various specific servers to say which do, or do not, have the night bonus. But yes, it will only be the local servers that have a night bonus possibility, not international servers.

DeletedUser

The night bonus is only used in the country specific servers. It gives a defensive bonus between midnight and 6am when most people are asleep. This is to take away some of the advantages night owls have over people who work or go to school. Since English is spoken all over the world there is no clear midnight to 6am. This is why there is no night bonus on the English speaking server.

I don't think there is anything stopping you from joining any of the localised servers except for the simple fact that they are all in the local language. If you think Dutch is inconvenient, try the Korean server :p

DeletedUser

Not if you're Korean. Also, starting to get off-topic here guys.