Pnp Night Fall Battles It Out

DeletedUser

@blnk: having a few "nooby"/inactive players doesn't make the whole alliance "noob".

Its a game forum. Your supposed to banter some. Forums boring when you dont sling a little mud. He took a city from biggest and most aggressive alliance (statwise) on this world. I would beat my chest some also.
My good Sir, I don't know if you've fully realized it, but my reply was also a form of "mudslinging", if you will.

Wait, they only deserve 'Basic' respect? What's that supposed to mean? xD
I did say "at least".

DeletedUser

@blnk: having a few "nooby"/inactive players doesn't make the whole alliance "noob".

My good Sir, I don't know if you've fully realized it, but my reply was also a form of "mudslinging", if you will.

I did say "at least".
no it doesn't, but noob fall is still a good name. as it will ruffle feathers. I believe we are at 5+ conquests. could be a lot more but they have 2 players for every one of ours.

DeletedUser25746

I didn't know being defensive and cranky was a type of banter. My bad

DeletedUser

I would like to point out, that NF have taken 4 off us as well in the same time period, and we still have a few in revolt,

so I am not rejoicing yet

DeletedUser

I didn't know being defensive and cranky was a type of banter. My bad
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the fact that in banter it is forbidden to defend yourself and your opinion and that you can only say the other person's opinion is ridiculous?

I'll try to keep it in mind next time.

DeletedUser23516

no it doesn't, but noob fall is still a good name. as it will ruffle feathers. I believe we are at 5+ conquests. could be a lot more but they have 2 players for every one of ours.

But in Ocean 45 (where most of your conquests were) you outnumber us 4 to 1

DeletedUser

Having now witnessed the type of support Noob fall has been sending I can definitely continue to Bzzzz on about them being noobs. Cheers NF

DeletedUser

What is happening to NF? leaders ghosting, or looking inactive?