Nightmare of Elysium

DeletedUser16429

so 1 day till the world starts so hope we have a good time.

DeletedUser20764

wow.... id love to join, but im above an application... woops :p im also a psoh snob, what a shame!!

DeletedUser20764

what mee...?? nah im not the right type of person to join you by the looks of you requirements for how i live my life...

DeletedUser20764

nahh im rolling with EPIC... however your stats are AWESOME!!!!

DeletedUser20764

thank you ... but i kinda wish i was better at the game lol :D i mean 25000 ain't exacly a high top score :)

+rep if you like it that much lol ;)

DeletedUser20764

thats exactly what i thought... never mind another 8000 point city falling into my grasp late tomoz evening!! muhahahahahah!!!! hahahaha!! hohohohoh (santa's gonna get ya) :D

DeletedUser

In-game Name: xXSexySpartanXx
Grepostats Link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en24/player/2258746
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player: Relatively just not a big army guy
Is Our Server Gonne Be Your Main Server: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Omega
Any Other Experience or Madskillz: I can wiggle my Ears!!!
Are you a dude pretending to be a girl: Yes :p
What should the alliance be called: NME
Link To The Image You Think Defines The Name (in your mind): We scream and lick bloody knives?
The best alliance you have been part of: Mentally Spartarted
Your gaming/grepo moto: Veni, Vidi, ut eam
Which is your favourite hand: Right
Your favourite song from the last 3 years (title + youtube link): None Don't like music
Your In-Alliance Title/Nickname (3 words/30 characters max): Sexy Spartan that licks bloody knives!
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adapt: none
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Nubbish and Spammers
Would You like a role within the alliance if so explain why you would be good: No
The Person You Would Like To Add To The Blacklist: None
Recommend A Player You Think We Should Recruit: None
Do you have and use skype: Yes

DeletedUser17950

I dont see many applications. And you seem to have the most members in o45. I got an invite without even applying and it didnt even have a message or anything with it. I think you have just recruited anyone as quickly as you can. Maybe im wrong.

DeletedUser

I dont see many applications. And you seem to have the most members in o45. I got an invite without even applying and it didnt even have a message or anything with it. I think you have just recruited anyone as quickly as you can. Maybe im wrong.

I thought I explained this....

DeletedUser3613

we recruited in ocean 45 and will trim the useless fat soon. we are not an MRA but your growth obviously impressed somone :)