Nightmares of Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15240

Nightmares of
Elysium

tknightcoa.png

This is very similar to the thread of TK, however with several details changed, as he has left. Spartan Fury asked me to remake the thread so it can be updated again.

Re-Ignition of the once great Nightmares of Elysium of the Zeta server. The alliance is to be based on TK's current pre-made, Shadows Fall. The aim is to establish the members of great players who we have played alongside, and against, in the past.

Alliance will be based in Ocean 55 & 54, and will have a talented Squad and Squad commander for each.

Skype is a big thing...​

Settings:

Speed: 2
Morale: Inactive
Alliance Cap: 150-200
Conquest System: Conquest/Revolt (depending on circumstances)

Hire-achy:

Founder: spartan-fury
Squad Commanders: Open
War General: Open
Defensive General: Open
Inactives Manager: Open
Recruiter: curly123
Diplomat: Open

If you wish to join, please mail your application to curly123 via Ingame, Skype (curly166) or the forums.

Member List:

spartan-fury
MoppyO
J.n.c 93
mqz06
fingolfin
sparkz104
chuddy
Hashisfun
Isajooon
plamenis
Pythagorus
-Achilles-
Skullyhoofd
curly123
Stargazar
sacmaster211
baudin toolan
FBLynchy
Keenas
Dirty Harry Callahan
TotalRath
Atticus X
Dragot
runnik
patrian
Asth
middy
Sirvladamir
Downy
Ice-cold
xXKillwerXx
TotalRath
Die Xerxes
lordstuart
Zues Had Returned
Lady sinful
Gardenbuff
lochiew
Francis MH White

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are not playing in any world yet, it's a premade for whichever world opens with settings we like.

DeletedUser5061

out of respact to TK you shouldn't really let lordstuart into the alliance

DeletedUser

you are currently on earth mate
daizan,dont be nasty with him.i know u like that(i like it too),but i think(but in grepo u never can be sure)that hesa begginer.anyway,i saw many good players here.it will be very funny(for absurdity ofc:))to fight eachother.

DeletedUser

i actually agree with that, TK booted him twice before leaving grepo.
hell,spartan invited me 2.i like spartan,i consider him a friend of mine,but lord stuart invitation is nothing compare to mine.

DeletedUser

hell,spartan invited me 2.i like spartan,i consider him a friend of mine,but lord stuart invitation is nothing compare to mine.
tommy actually said that you are welcome to join if you want, but he rejected stuart flat out.

DeletedUser

i had nothing against tk.i know him from eta.i was with him in kappa and lambda.but i hate pregnancy.and tk loves him very much.thats the reason i was start arguing with him.same valz 4 kurb.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Mutzy may be incredibly annoying but he is a good player, much as it pains me to admit it. Lord Stuart is just, well I can't share what I think of him without getting in trouble but I'm sure you all get my point. Lord Stuart really shouldn't be allowed in a premade that is being based off of good players.

DeletedUser6156

out of respact to TK you shouldn't really let lordstuart into the alliance

Hes only in the alliance so I know what name he is playing under and can rim him ;)

and curly you've missed a few players, I'll mail you the roster.

DeletedUser17045

What about the mighty cheeze? Is the cheeze allowed? ;)

Or perhaps I should apply first? :p

DeletedUser17045

I will when I'm bothered. It's been noted down, don't you worry ;)

There's plenty of time until the next world arrives, and that is, as I read someones comment before, if the leaders of NmE like the settings of the world, then it shall be played on. There is that chance that the settings wouldn't be in favor with the players expectations, and because of this, I shall hand in my application later on.

+ On this account there is not much to be shown. Although I can show you other accounts that I've quit. :)

-CheezeHead.

DeletedUser15240

Ok, NmE are joining Tau, can this be moved to there

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.