Nightmares of Elysium

DeletedUser15240

Nightmares of
Elysium

tknightcoa.png

This is very similar to the thread of TK, however with several details changed, as he has left. Spartan Fury asked me to remake the thread so it can be updated again.

Re-Ignition of the once great Nightmares of Elysium of the Zeta server. The alliance is to be based on TK's current pre-made, Shadows Fall. The aim is to establish the members of great players who we have played alongside, and against, in the past.

Alliance will be based in Ocean 55 for now, and will have a talented Squad and Squad commander for each.

Skype is a big thing...

Hire-achy:

Founder: spartan-fury
Squad Commanders: Open
War General: Open
Defensive General: Open
Inactives Manager: Open
Recruiter: curly123
Diplomat: Open

If you wish to join, please mail your application to curly123 via Ingame, Skype (curly166) or the forums.

Member List:

spartan-fury
MoppyO
J.n.c 93
mqz06
fingolfin
sparkz104
chuddy
Hashisfun
Isajooon
plamenis
Pythagorus
-Achilles-
Skullyhoofd
curly123
Stargazar
sacmaster211
baudin toolan
FBLynchy
Keenas
Dirty Harry Callahan
TotalRath
Atticus X
Dragot
runnik
patrian
Asth
middy
Sirvladamir
Downy
Ice-cold
xXKillwerXx
TotalRath
Die Xerxes
lordstuart
Zues Had Returned
Lady sinful
Gardenbuff
lochiew
Francis MH White

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

you guys might wanna drop the member cap to 100-150 we are starting to become a big MRA

DeletedUser15240

I copied and pasted this from the pre made section, I will edit it however

DeletedUser6810

you guys might wanna drop the member cap to 100-150 we are starting to become a big MRA

The member cap has been changed since coming into the world. We are currently planning on stopping recruitment at 80.

DeletedUser

Guys im in the middle of Ocean 54...

Invite me if you feel im close enough, not really a fan of version 2.0 but gonna give it a go.

DeletedUser345

I do not feel an alliance cap of 80 should limit us if we have 80 places and someone requests to join and is better than 70 of us then i think he should be taken into consideration, also why is lord stuart in?

DeletedUser

do not stop at 80, look at PV. members will quit, so we need to have enough members left after the quit phase.

DeletedUser

I agree with skully, you should have at least over 100 members, to remain strong.

DeletedUser6810

I agree with skully, you should have at least over 100 members, to remain strong.

Good thing your opinion means nothing to us.

The members will be capped at 80, when people quit they will be replaced. Its not rocket science people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good thing you opinion means nothing to us.

The members will be capped at 80, when people quit they will be replaced. Its not rocket science people.

I dont understand, a word you just said there.

DeletedUser6810

Aww fail spelling from middy :(

Replace You with Your, that should help clear things up for you.

DeletedUser6156

Good thing your opinion means nothing to us.

Dammit I was going to say that :(

DeletedUser

I can deduce by the large amount of posts and low rep, that the majority of your posts have been below average, thus spam