Nightmares of Elysium

DeletedUser

wayne, can i ask you nicely to please stop spamming this very thread?

DeletedUser

Seems like NME, except for without any of the players who made NME good in Zeta.

Awesome?

DeletedUser

and others... yeah there are not a lot, but there are a decent amount. besides, this is actually a new world and a new alliance, not NmE-Zeta or anything like that.

DeletedUser

After 6 or 5 months they'll ditch this world as they would get bored.

DeletedUser

after 6 months we'll have 4 world wonders and live hapily ever after in the heroworld

DeletedUser

impossible, only 1 of each wonder can be build to the max level, and our will. :)

DeletedUser

My only question on the matter is. What would there to be stop the top 2-3 alliances merging to create all 4 wonders and going to the hero world?

DeletedUser

Three or four people? Christ, I was expecting at least ten..

Seems kind of like you just used the name for status/respect that you don't actually deserve.

DeletedUser12571

Three or four people? Christ, I was expecting at least ten..

Seems kind of like you just used the name for status/respect that you don't actually deserve.
In all fairness, most of the players don't need a 'known' alliance name to improve their status; they've earned that from previous worlds.

DeletedUser17043

all i need 2 say here is that there are only 3 decent alliances in this world,the best clearly us as our average is the best and that we clearly beat all other alliances in every leaderboard that is accounted for

DeletedUser6810

all i need 2 say here is that there are only 3 decent alliances in this world,the best clearly us as our average is the best and that we clearly beat all other alliances in every leaderboard that is accounted for

No need to get ahead of ourselves fire, there is allot of good alliances out there, they just need time to grow and they will come into their own just like we have.