Nightmares of Elysium

DeletedUser

If they are skilled enough, it's nice to see a epic rim alliance.

DeletedUser17043

No need to get ahead of ourselves fire, there is allot of good alliances out there, they just need time to grow and they will come into their own just like we have.

i just think people are really underestimating us here
and overestimating thereselves

DeletedUser

im pretty sure we're not being underestimated. And tbh i think we are overestimating ourselves. :)

DeletedUser17043

well considering the amount of times we have been called noobs...
and i highly doubt we are overestimating ourselves by the looks of it

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Meh a lot of the people calling us noobs are us. We've got plenty of arrogant players in NmE so if anything is gonna bring us down it'll be our egos.

DeletedUser5061

being underestimated before colonisations begin is a blessing IMO for many reasons

+ not all the players who excelled on the old system will do the same here coz of the new farming system

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

being underestimated before colonisations begin is a blessing IMO for many reasons

+ not all the players who excelled on the old system will do the same here coz of the new farming system

Daizans right, but everyones a noob at some point and we all learn something new every day. Well thats what i believe anyway...Like yesterday I learned that Firelord isnt just a noob, Hes an M & S noob.

DeletedUser

Sorry to spam a much spammed thread, but can we settle something once and for all?

NoE or NmE?

DeletedUser

Skully , my ex yajood member. Could you create a map for Furnace E?

DeletedUser

If you need support , I know some people who can supply it ;)

DeletedUser

I think that is better to rename your alliance.
Your worst Nightmare.
:D:D:D

DeletedUser

why would i need support? :p our island is owned by NmE already.

DeletedUser15240

That and skully cant make maps to save his life :)

I R TEH MAP MAKER OF NOE

Actually I believe FOTNS is, he is the one who spend an hour copy and pasting the map for you :p

DeletedUser6810

Actually I believe FOTNS is, he is the one who spend an hour copy and pasting the map for you :p

Im the noob that had to add our alliance, our alliance members and other alliances and their members.

Was a team effort, where as skully just sits there with the title and twiddles his thumbs ^^