Nights Watch/sons of Anarchy Wimps

DeletedUser

I am in ocean 050, have made one of Nights Watch quit (Paul RF) after clearing all his cities in one day.

Have taken 2 of Benhall cities in last week, one of there bigger players.

Still have not had one attack against me, the only attacks were against my CS in the last city I taken, was a multi player attack and didn't even get my defence down to half! That would be ok if I had loads of support, but only one person sent some birs to help me, the rest was just random bits I had about...

I would have expected more from the Nights Watch / Sons of Anarchy brotherhood!

If this is the best they can do, there players may as well quit now and go join another world.

The funnier thing is, in my ocean I am outnumbered a lot by Nights Watch, so its not even as if they need to go on the defence!

Just goes to show, simmer alliances can band together, but they will always be simmers!

DeletedUser

hey look someone posts here! Just so you know I'm in soa and have never heard of this thing you call o50?

DeletedUser

Maybe you should have a word with Nights Watch then, I know there are no SoA in ocean 050. But there are a lot of Nights Watch there and on there profile they say you are there brothers in this world!

So if they are just going on the defence against one player (me) and loosing cities, its looks bad on you, don't you think?

As your post is so vague, and you may not actually know, the thing called 050 is a ocean number!
I'm sure someone in your alliance can tell you all about it!!!

DeletedUser

lol look fisty

no that's what I thought it was but I didn't know the rim went out that far :p

....and who is this nights watch you keep mentioning???

DeletedUser

Idiot!

Its posted on your own ocean alliance profile as well!

Im guessing you are about 10 years old, so not going to reply any more...

DeletedUser

Normally I would say it was sad to see the forum die again...

Hopefully someone else will come along that I can troll :(

DeletedUser

I thought that was funny, Nuke. Who was that goomba?

Oh, I see lately that he finally grew up and joined SOA. LOL