Advanced NmE

DeletedUser16429

can you make me a Nightmares of Elysium alliance pic and make me a avvy and sig to go to it and insert my name Nick1/Siwen and say 'bringing nightmares to you' or something cool also my alliance might want the sig and stuff so can you make a template

or just what you can do

Nick

DeletedUser

I donno what is nightmares of Elysium. Is it a game? I couldn't quite get. So this is what I could come up with.

If you explain some more, I will change them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here;
nightmaresofelysiumtemp.jpg
this was kinda just a shot in the dark just so you know. this was a sig just to see what else you'd like. if you like it great, i'll go ahead and make the avatar and whatever else you want to go with it, if not than i can give it another shot.

EDIT: just realized i forgot the border so here's it with a BORDER-LIKE (not a border, border-like) effect;

DeletedUser16429

it is my pre-made also it has a skull in it and the background is black

DeletedUser

None of us are advanced when it comes to GFX, at MOST Law, Benvolio, Orange Opti, etc. are intermediate. If you are looking for advanced go ahead and go to a forum dedicated to GFX or something of the like. But I will give it a shot to the best of my abilities.

DeletedUser

also if you already have a coa why are you requesting one? what do you want in your sig?

okay if you still want us to give it a shot I will try too, but if you want to take it to particular shop then close this request thread.

DeletedUser

Thanks man :) I need to write 50 cards but then I can work on it :)

DeletedUser

this is an interesting request but sadly I don't have the time to do it right now. will be good to see what everyone else can come up with though

DeletedUser

here's another attempt at sig(just coz I like to experiment).
Tell me if you need something changed.

DeletedUser

here nick is this any better?
its not exactly a flaming skull with a black background but d'you like it?

DeletedUser16429

i like abbs but the bringing nightmares to you can it be black and in a font almost like law does or a cool one

DeletedUser

ok nick here's my last attempt:
nightmaresofeylsiumsig.jpg
i tried the flaming skull thing this time. me and my icicle flames :rolleyes: let me know if there's text i need to add or get rid of.