• Thread starter DeletedUser44321
  • Start date

DeletedUser44321

Don't Contact

Don't Ask for pact

Dont Cry for help

Recruitment: Not really accepting

anything contact mac-man

if your interested we are Ocean 44 based any active members are able to join, have to send me a message in game first with any prior game experience and a little about yourself

looking forward to the great un-known will see you all there
good luck to everyone

DeletedUser49059

Don't Contact

Don't Ask for pact

Dont Cry for help

Recruitment: Not really accepting

anything contact mac-man

if your interested we are Ocean 44 based any active members are able to join, have to send me a message in game first with any prior game experience and a little about yourself

looking forward to the great un-known will see you all there
good luck to everyone

Let's see if I understand...don't contact you, your aren't recruiting... but contact you for ANYTHING. Did you get tired of playing the "I"m not touching you" game with your little brother in the backseat, or what?

Best of luck to you...we'll forward you some applications, if you are bored and your inbox in empty.

DeletedUser44321

funny, lucky your not in my ocean ill be seeing you later in the game we'll see who is talking then

DeletedUser48444

funny, lucky your not in my ocean ill be seeing you later in the game we'll see who is talking then

I remember you from Abdera your the one that started The Inquisition with TJ than ran to blood at the first sight of trouble

DeletedUser44321

I remember you from Abdera your the one that started The Inquisition with TJ than ran to blood at the first sight of trouble

was affiliated with bloods before that, Ruthie talked to me about coming back so i did. wasnt running from anything