No attack, but a war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11886

Lol. By the way, did you guys officially make it a 'WAR' between the two alliances? Or was it another bug like what happened between Legion X and The Elite Trojans?

DeletedUser

Lol. By the way, did you guys officially make it a 'WAR' between the two alliances? Or was it another bug like what happened between Legion X and The Elite Trojans?

Let me say, they declared the war, we don't care

Warriors declared war against my alliance to. That's because thee are 3 of there members on the main island of Unbeatable and we're farming them.

1271365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

to help Icy out i will take this subject on topic. I like my little ocean 054. there is no great alliance where i am located but alliances will come to my ocean seeking dominance. there i will join an alliance. i guess there will be a war going on to take over 054

DeletedUser

Warriors declared war against my alliance to. That's because thee are 3 of there members on the main island of Unbeatable and we're farming them.

The Furious did a similar thing, they got that their top player left to join TSF cause their alliance is noobish, so they started farming him and declared war on us.

DeletedUser

Another alliances declared the war. Reason: We didn't want an pact.

Guys, what the is wrong with Grepolis these days? Why isn't there an world specially for players whose account is older then 1 year? Experienced players only!

DeletedUser

Not really declaring war- just farming, so we aren't like out to get your alliance specifically

DeletedUser31161

Honda its time to hit the road with your alliance. Maybe u can still get a good merge and a front row position but i would have left by now. All depends what kinda succsess u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.