No BP when supporting

DeletedUser

Why don't you get BP when you are supporting other members? My troops are still fighting........:(

DeletedUser

The person you are supporting get the BP this is because the troops are in their city.

DeletedUser

why shouldn't it be here?

Because it should go up as a suggestion to the programmers, or as a complaint!! where they can think about it for ever and perhaps someday make a change.

I agree we should get a small percentage of the bp since some of our men die and we have to rebuild them after they fight. :)

DeletedUser

Why don't you get BP when you are supporting other members? My troops are still fighting........:(

The game gives BP for every unit killed in a battle (besides casualties against militias)
For whatever reason, the developers have decided that the players involved directly in the battle get the BP.
Maybe it's more simple to program it this way.
Maybe it's to promote "unconditional love support" or promoting the idea that "your allies city and safety is your city and safety"
:)

DeletedUser

Maybe it's to promote "unconditional love support" or promoting the idea that "your allies city and safety is your city and safety"
:)

Seems to me that that idea would be promoted more if the person supporting got the bps. More immediate feedback on "what's in it for me?".
Though if you're supporting a weaker player, this system helps him grow faster.

DeletedUser

It's a subjective issue.
Some think "what's in it for me"
Some think "what's in it for my alliance"

It's a choice. But we can't have them both so the developers being the allmighty they get the luxury of deciding the one they think suits the game best

:p

DeletedUser2140

The problem is working out who lost what percentage.

If five players send support and lose it. Then thats a big calculation to work out who gets what BP.

Consider it worse for someone who is heavily defended by 20 to 30 cities.

wheres my calculator.

so as klevito says where is the love.

DeletedUser

Depends if you like the person you are supporting. Giving them support boosts the defenders BP for their next city. If you dont like them, then dont support them. If you dont support them, then why have them in your alliance. There is no I in alliance.

Basil
hang on, there is an I in alliance!
ok, there is no I in Team, but there is a 'me'!

DeletedUser

Giving BP to the one supporting will again encourage more sim player, you can support a gray city then attack it yourself, you'll get ABP and DBP by doing it...