No BP when supporting

DeletedUser

Why don't you earn BP when supporting other members? My troops are still fighting........:(

DeletedUser

Its always been that way!!

And im sure when your city is under attack your allys will stack you and return the favour.

DeletedUser

Of course, but it sort of shows your friends and allies in the game that you're not only defending them for BP, but because of loyalty and trust etc etc.

Think about it ;)

DeletedUser

i think the main reason is that i might be difficult to decide what % of the BP goes to which supporting player, and if it were split you'd prob end up with fractions of BP (like you might get 205.33 DBP or something)

DeletedUser

Not really if you think about it when your supporting someone and they get attacked it always lets you know how much of your support died so if they can spilt up how much of each support is attacked and dies then they should be able to split up up much your support killed. Or I could be completely wrong like I usually am.

DeletedUser

personally I think its done that way so people who are fighting directly get the rewards. If I support joe he is still the one fighting. I am just hiding in the background sending him troops.

The game doesnt reward cowards who hide in the background but those that put the fight.

you put up the risk you get the rewards.

DeletedUser

Not really if you think about it when your supporting someone and they get attacked it always lets you know how much of your support died so if they can spilt up how much of each support is attacked and dies then they should be able to split up up much your support killed. Or I could be completely wrong like I usually am.

NPC don't say that about yourself.
You are a very smart person.;)

DeletedUser

If you want to help and get BP just attack sieges that occur to your friends, but that might not always work out at the end. Also you would gain more friends (loyal ones) thru supporting.