No Brakes / No Speed Limits : postive project.

destroxxi

Phrourach
To HG:

And btw can you please tell us how did u recruit poop?
The later claims the credit for KT and destro lol

You do realize that Poop, KT, and myself all played on Ithaca one of the first worlds for all of us. 9 times out of 10 where we go we would go together.... Poop, KT, Engin, pericles, and myself have played together almost on every world we have all been in...

DeletedUser

Evil King is correct- KT and Destro came to our alliance about 2 days before the alliance landed, and as a result of a Skype convo that I had with the 3 of them. And I am happy that they came- the 2 of them, [/QUOTE]

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
karlo ( Musketeers) asked many of our players not to join my team, or reconsider, to name some, Geccacon was asked by karlo to reconsider (they are both from the same coubntry).

The original plan: Karlo's team North West, No Brakes, south west.

erik

Sorry Erik bur this is another lie - I did not asked anyone to not to come with you

Karlo was opened tread in Abdera - on alliance forum and asked who want to come with us to sigh in ( like everyone knows Mauro was come with me and when NB was come he was contacted me and joined to you )
Also if you knows your friends then you should know how me and Geca are not from same country.

About plan - again not true
words was that my team going North west till server besome open - and NB/NSL like you were say going South east on 3rd day of server - to avoid possible war with others from EN ( the opposite side on map )

And then you was landed with your team after 24 hrs - in ocean close to our - but there that was not stoped because then was started ultimatums what we need to do and what we must to do

Then come another interesting thing - you said how you was come with 100 members - interesting because in begun there was NB, NSL and Darkness - 3 x 80 players

but I agree, only your true is true because you do not know for real true

DeletedUser

Now it jumped to 240.
Seems like the inflation of mark in 1923 Karlo:d
And please correct English or Aldo will jump on you with ready lessons of English,lol

DeletedUser46817

Sorry Erik bur this is another lie - I did not asked anyone to not to come with you

Karlo was opened tread in Abdera - on alliance forum and asked who want to come with us to sigh in ( like everyone knows Mauro was come with me and when NB was come he was contacted me and joined to you )
Also if you knows your friends then you should know how me and Geca are not from same country.

About plan - again not true
words was that my team going North west till server besome open - and NB/NSL like you were say going South east on 3rd day of server - to avoid possible war with others from EN ( the opposite side on map )

And then you was landed with your team after 24 hrs - in ocean close to our - but there that was not stoped because then was started ultimatums what we need to do and what we must to do

Then come another interesting thing - you said how you was come with 100 members - interesting because in begun there was NB, NSL and Darkness - 3 x 80 players

but I agree, only your true is true because you do not know for real true

karlo i beg your pardon at most Darkness had only 30 players at most so no your not correct on 3 times 80 and Darkness was not originaly with NB and NSL we was on our own till i decided we jion NB and NSL and i say again I decided not NB or NSL gave me ultimatums nor coherse me my own choice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38465

Good times, nice to see the old gang here. Mungus, Tea, Erik, Ranga. haha. If I could play competitively again, and with my old crew, I wish we could all 3 HERT, EBC, Syndicate, three way battle. Ah, I miss the thrill of Grepo battle...and of course forum politics :D