Pnp No Bullies allowed

DeletedUser12667

Well the announcement was made for a new world to be found

5fisg0.jpg

And immediatly the talk about winning the world starts

2v9vriq.jpg

And teams(alliances) are formed to rule the world

34eydj4.jpg

But how do we rule the world? So we investigate to see if we can find a way.

2dm70gp.jpg

Once a way is found, a conference is held.

21jot9t.jpg

A plan is made. We have 90 players, but the alliance limit is 30. So lets make sister alliances that are presented as the same statue as the main alliance of the group. That way we have the advantage.

fo0qah.jpg

We will pick a small alliance that we know does not have alliances PACT'ed with them. They will be easy targets

2crprmu.jpg

So we pick our target, and it seems they are not aware of what is instore for them

hrjz3s.jpg

But to be sure we are prepared we will unite all of Rheth against the strange kingdom, as they may be small, but they bring fear to our members

2wns3tf.jpg

But it seems not all alliances are willing to attempt such a feat to take down a kingdom, and it makes the ones asking for help wonder why

25uipvq.jpg

So a counter group has organized to try to put a stop to the abuse of the loopholes in the system

th

The media is following the progress of Rheth closely

29cs0mx.jpg

DeletedUser

Haha yes but that was only temporary, unlike all the other alliances out there with wings :p

DeletedUser

Rofl Hilly ive really missed your PnP.... but on the other hand which alliances are actually at war with us? Or, does it really matter ? I fully intend upon rimming them all when i deem them worthy of a fight with the only exception being uprising vendetta as i like the alliance name ill only rim 1/2 of them =]