No Fear??

DeletedUser30111

I have a short story to share with you guys :D

I awoke this morning to find a new name on the alliance ranking, "No Fear". My first thought, like many of yours, was "Where did this name come from." And from here my investigation began.

The obvious answer for this name change would be an alliance that had no fear in the face of adversity, one that is not afraid to attack other alliances relentlessly, despite size or strength.
After inquiring about this, I began to suspect this may not be the case. No Rules members were unable to display many reports from a "No Fear" attacks (unless you include the many in which "No Fear" was the target).

My second hypothesis on the origin of the name was a possible "No Fear" attitude to go it alone, take on the world. This idea was quickly quashed by reading the updated "No Fear" profile. In which "No Fear" has called on other players to help them fight the meanies. Even listing the many smaller alliances whose support they need to take on an alliance.

But, reading this very same profile gave me a new idea. The wise leaders of "No Fear" have called No Rules a MRA because No Rules has recently invited and merged so many times their average points has been cut in half--wait that's not No Rules, it seems like someone has done this... Anyways, anyways "No Fear" has also called No Rules cowardly, which makes sense coming from an alliance with half as much abp and 5x as much dbp (scared much?).

After reading these claims I felt the world needed me to investigate further into this seemingly unfitting name. Now you all may know my stance on spies, we've all seen public problems in the past, but like CnoteG himself has said, you can't stop people from giving you information, and we've had many disgruntled former "No Fear" members over the past few days. But the funnest was one in which "No Fear" forgot the delete him from their skype room and then proceeded with the crazy talk.

Identities have been hidden, but here's a bit of actual internal "No Fear" hot air:
"NR is like a bad case of herpies, really annoying, embarassing, and never goes away"
'lol I was thinking more like a bad case of syph... They just keep getting worse and worse, progressing to neural syph and driving you nuts."

"Our unloyal members are leaving and joining NR for protection ._."
"like those useless clowns will be missed (chuckle)"

And my favorite...
"they say they dont like politics,, but tht is what they do all the time.. like that is their only chance of survival..."
(sound familiar??)

Also another from my personal stash of "No Fear" quotes:
"These ppl over here have completely lost sight of this being a game..."
(yeah that was a NF member :D)

It seems to me like "No Fear" refers to the fact they have no fear of letting the world know they're crazy. Since you guys like comparing alliances to diseases, perhaps you should look up Narcissistic personality disorder.

(sorry if this looks like a wall of text, I couldn't figure out how to correctly size my pictures :/)
and this was supposed to be a pnp, but I missed the option to select that, in case y'all were wondering

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

;), *sigh*, you just got to love ExiledUnit don't you? I never really like him from the start. I have respect for about 4 NR members, but other than them, the rest of you are just -insert word-.

Here I'll even point out who say what.

The first and second I'm not going to bother looking for. You guys say one of our members have herps, etc. well, we did the easy thing. Since offending someone is against the rules. Reported.
Our unloyal members are leaving. I said that. They never participate with us, sooner or later, they would have got the boot too, but rather than having CNoteG clean his boot after kicking them, they chose to leave us with dirtying it.
Like those useless..blah, blah. CNoteG said that. Why would they be missed?

Your using the we are turtles, have that many DBP, etc. against us because you don't want people to ally with us. Let's just admit how many of your cs we've sunk.

As far as allies go. It's called a coalition. It's very common on grepolis. Don't like it? Then get out.

DeletedUser30111

Aww c'mon Arshark, I didn't think it'd be you I'd have to reply to on here...

The first and second I'm not going to bother looking for. You guys say one of our members have herps, etc. well, we did the easy thing. Since offending someone is against the rules. Reported.

What are you talking about here?

As for everything else, I still think it's hilarious how you guys love bragging about CS kills, I mean it's a sort of victory, but such a small one at that, so keep on with it, please.

And I included the messages about the ex-members because that's a pretty at-a-loss reaction to some really good members switching sides, just thought others would appreciate.

Lastly for the coalition thing. I'm all for it, bring it on. Because when we win against you guys, you'll bring out the "We were outnumbered" complaint again and I got so tired of it last time.

Also it's a shame you don't like Exiled, because he was one of the very few that disagreed with me and stood up for you when I realized you were the infamous EG spy.

DeletedUser

Well here is a notion you didn't think of Sable.

No Fear is an Ideal which means that we don't jump ship so save our own behinds, when the going gets tough we stand our ground. Could you say the same for the members you have now except for a handful of them?

We have No Fear to stick and fight to the end for something we've worked so hard to attain.
We have No Fear of being rimmed as a consequence of sticking to our beliefs.
We have No Fear of standing up to players who's tactics are to just bully and scare others into joining their alliance.

In the end we're not saying it's down to us being outnumbered, it's more of just being outlasted. We survived and put EG+IWW to shame even if we were outnumbered. We were supporting alliances that needed defending against you guys even if they brought next to nothing attack wise and yet we survived.

But when those we help up and leave to join NR whilst stabbing us in the back do you really expect us to just lie down and die like what Muwatalli wanted in his PM to CNoteg. Seriously who in their right mind would accept terms like that :heh:

As to the sudden influx of low point members, that was just our bad. We gave invite rights to the wrong person who was supposed to only invite 3~5 players but then ended up inviting the whole ocean. It is something that will be rectified soon ;)

Identities have been hidden, but here's a bit of actual internal "No Fear" hot air:
"NR is like a bad case of herpies, really annoying, embarassing, and never goes away"
'lol I was thinking more like a bad case of syph... They just keep getting worse and worse, progressing to neural syph and driving you nuts."

As for the skype chat, this excerpt pertains to NR & NR II in general so I don't think any rules could have been broken there. It is not aimed at anyone specific unlike what some of your members PM our leadership about. We could report them but then again they'd get banned and where is the fun in that.

"Our unloyal members are leaving and joining NR for protection ._."
"like those useless clowns will be missed (chuckle)"

In all honesty who would miss someone that changes alliances like they change their underwear or players who hardly ever participate in OP's or don't help defend when needed. We rather have them leave already and join you so we can concentrate on those that have no No Fear :p

Anyways, anyways "No Fear" has also called No Rules cowardly, which makes sense coming from an alliance with half as much abp and 5x as much dbp (scared much?).

Again you misinterpret our meaning. We call you cowards as you did not want to attack US. Sure you have that much ABP but who were you attacking again? Small alliances, small players, single player without an alliance... How many times have you tried to attack us?

Us on the other hand had been busy with EG+IWW and then UFA+TB. Who wouldn't get loads of DBP from that :cool:

The fact of the matter is you guys were scared to attack us coz you knew we could handle it. Now that you've taken almost half of our player's and so called pact partners is the only time you actually feel confident to take us on.

As for everything else, I still think it's hilarious how you guys love bragging about CS kills, I mean it's a sort of victory, but such a small one at that, so keep on with it, please.

So what would constitute a victory at that? Taking a city? But then how can you take a city if we sink your CS? I really do wonder...

In the end I mean no disrespect and I hope you don't take these personal even though it is the truth. This is a freaking game... seriously :pro:

DeletedUser30111

Johny that's so much to reply to! But it would pain me not to reply, haha.

The notion you think of No Fear is great, really it is. But I'm just not seeing it, I dunno, I may be biased. And I think I could say most of our members don't jump ship, especially because our alliance was born out of people who refused to do the easy thing and merge into DM.

We survived and put EG+IWW to shame even if we were outnumbered.

The fact that you say you put EG to shame makes me laugh, literally. First off that situation was supposed to be a merge, so that is pretty disrespectful to those EG members that merged. Secondly you guys won a war through diplomacy, big whoop. I'll give you IWW though, they're gone you're not.

Uhh Muwa's message, I think that was meant as like a "hey, we're alright with you guys attacking us, be alright with us attacking you. No point in focusing exclusively on each other while we have other things going on." And you guys took it the wrong way. So war it is.

In all honesty who would miss someone that changes alliances like they change their underwear or players who hardly ever participate in OP's or don't help defend when needed. We rather have them leave already and join you so we can concentrate on those that have no No Fear

Ohh yeah the ex-DM members, all been pretty helpful over here in NR, you guys just don't like the fact that you have disgruntled members, and that's ok, we wouldn't like it either, if we ever had any. And many of these members have very few alliance changes, Belikin has been with DM forever.

And it's good to know you guys have no fear of defending, because you'll be doing it a lot ;)

Again you misinterpret our meaning. We call you cowards as you did not want to attack US. Sure you have that much ABP but who were you attacking again? Small alliances, small players, single player without an alliance... How many times have you tried to attack us?

Uhmm generally I do my farming with small alliances, skullduggery has been pretty good for me lately, but I do currently have 3 NF cities in revolt, how many NR cities do you have in revolt?

In the end I mean no disrespect and I hope you don't take these personal even though it is the truth. This is a freaking game... seriously

I agree with this statement, in fact you should pass it to your fellow members, because they seem to have forgotten. And no I won't take your version of the truth personally, don't worry.

DeletedUser

Sorry Sable my intention at first was just to write a small message but then it just piled on and on :p I am known for having a big mouth, on the forums at least and let's face it we'll always be biased in favour of our own alliances :D

The fact that you say you put EG to shame makes me laugh, literally. First off that situation was supposed to be a merge, so that is pretty disrespectful to those EG members that merged.

I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear on this part. I was pertaining to while the war was ongoing and was thinking along the lines of Cities taken and Cities defended which if we check the stats I think we can agree that DM did do much better compared to EG or IWW for that matter.

Maybe putting to shame was a tad too much but we did teach you guys a thing or two about team work... at least I think we did.

The so called merge was a whole different story and not what I was referring to. Again my deepest apologies for that.

And about the merge since you mentioned it, I have no qualms with the players who didn't join us. I do have a problem with the players who joined, and then in a trickle decided to leave. Seriously if you don't like what we stand for just leave already and don't stick around so you can say to NR "let us join, we have valuable information".

Uhh Muwa's message, I think that was meant as like a "hey, we're alright with you guys attacking us, be alright with us attacking you. No point in focusing exclusively on each other while we have other things going on." And you guys took it the wrong way. So war it is.
Why don't we just drop "He said this, or She said that" as we clearly misinterpret each other on a lot of things being said here.

Ohh yeah the ex-DM members, all been pretty helpful over here in NR, you guys just don't like the fact that you have disgruntled members, and that's ok, we wouldn't like it either, if we ever had any. And many of these members have very few alliance changes, Belikin has been with DM forever.
If that is the case I'm glad they are learning a thing or two then.

But concerning Belikin you can't really say he had been particularly helpful to us. Since the beginning he'd been doing his own thing, hardly ever been participating in our OP's save for an attack here and there. When it comes to defending I don't know what he's even doing. This comes from personal experiences I have had with him. He only supported with 1 Bir, when his LU's landed at a city of mine he recalled them right away, so I don't really know how helpful could have been.

And he states that he left coz there were hardly any people he could attack. This is an outright slap to our face coz there are numerous NR cities and he didn't even bother attacking them. So his reasons for joining us in the first place seems dubious to me at least and the only reason I could think of was to gather information on us and that is all.

I could be wrong but like I said these were based on my own dealings with him.

Uhmm generally I do my farming with small alliances, skullduggery has been pretty good for me lately, but I do currently have 3 NF cities in revolt, how many NR cities do you have in revolt?
I'm sure you do know about this or will know when the players check their accounts. I do believe we have 3~4 in revolt right now too unless of course someone is just pulling our leg :)

Sorry for another long post.

DeletedUser30111

Yeah you had EG on the ropes that first week or so, we were not prepared for an the war, for whatever reason. Then the merge happened right when we were getting our stuff together, it's a shame, would have been a good fight.

Uhh we're not gonna talk about Belikin's gameplay here, I threw his name out as an example of someone who hasn't changed alliances a lot, but maybe giving an example was misguided.
But I am going to say to you, I don't think anyone joined DM with the express intention of gathering info then leaving. I think they got there and realized if was not a good place, in fact I can give you some quotes of people who came to me asking for an invite.

"I have given DM a chance but it does not feel right after becoming familiar with certain names, of which almost all are now in No Rules - there is no feeling of belonging here,"

"eh, got tired of all their , they're a bunch of trash talkers haha and plus, i like the system you guys set up here"

"Been upset with leadership in DM. Seems defending all the time and no fighting or attacking."

See, pretty innocuous stuff there.

Oh and that 2 cities in revolt was me personally, I think our alliance as a whole has to have about 30 or so, I dunno, the thread where we post random reports is on page 3 with NF attacks, and we haven;t even started ops yet, just random attacks.

DeletedUser

Uhmm generally I do my farming with small alliances, skullduggery has been pretty good for me lately...

If by farming you meant taking a city from a member we booted out and you snuck right in while one of our own members were in process of taking it, then yeah, I suppose you could call that 'farming'.

I know this was directed at someone else, not us. But it might as well be. Thing is, it is not alright with you. When we retaliate, you try and scare people and threaten one member in particular being marked if the attacks do not stop. Seriously? This is a game - a war gane at that, where we trade BPs and cities. I can assure you and other alliances that Skullduggery will never ask another team to please stop it... or else. There will be no quarter given nor asked.

This reminds me of EG when 2 of our members started fighting back, and asked a team spokesperson to intervene. Nothing has changed...

DeletedUser30111

Oh hey there Crumble, I was actually referring to the 7k abp or so that I got from attacking skullduggery members over the past few days, that city just seemed like a nice open city to take, also after checking, he had been out of skullduggery for like 2 days beforehand, so... yeah.

And about the message I mean someone is going to personally target people that attack them. But our alliance has never targeted someone because they attacked a member (unless I'm kept out of the loop) I've also never threatened anyone, I don't know why people always say we threaten others, yeah I'll attack whoever I feel like, but I don't message people saying do this or I'll attack you, that's silly.

As for the rest of your post, I don't really know what you're saying, but I assume you telling me you were waiting to join NR the other day was just a decoy to hold off attacks? Yes?

DeletedUser

I used the word 'you' in the wrong context. You as in your team, or one that represents your team.

DeletedUser22423

Guys, please stop arguing with sablesag, it is below your pay-grade. Nothing about him nor his alliance speaks dignity, respect, honor, or integrity. While he may feel that he is proving a point, his post speaks volumes about their alliance in a way that still cast a negative light on them to an outsider looking in. I have fought with and against many a well put together team in my short time on grepolis, and never have any of them resorted to fighting nothing but a war of words and emails such as their alliance has. In fact, I am the member of an alliance that has been ranked #1 since the beginning of the server in another world and they would never act like these guys.

You also must take a moment to put yourself in their shoes. Could you imagine thinking that you have finally gotten to your opponent. You get a hold of some info that you think is the inside track on how to take a shortcut to victory, to find out that all that was delivered to you was the transcript from where they make friendly chitchat with each other and not the ops and planning forum. But not only to not get the right info, but to find that not only is your opponent not scared of you, but that in fact they are laughing at you. Imagine for a moment that you discovered that behind closed doors, people were laughing at you and mocked the things you stand for. I imagine that must have hurt pretty bad, and the proof of that bruised ego is what you see laid out before you in the first post.

To the members of No Rules. I truly am sorry that those insulting words made their way to you. I work hard to make sure that our members do not behave like that on the external forums and only treat you with a measure of dignity and respect with only some light jabs thrown in. The things that were said about you were never meant to make their way to you. That is not the way I learned from the great players I have been working with on another server. However, in our defense, those words would have never found their way to you had you not either gone seeking them out or had said "yes" when they were offered to you. There is a lesson for you to learn here, and that is that you should never ask what others think of you unless you are prepared to know the truth.

So please sablesag, curse my name here, mention my name as often as you can, cry it out to the heavens if that is what makes you feel better, but know that at the end of the day, it is your fault that you are hurting the way you are, not mine.

*one last note, please, next time you do a pnp, at least include some funny pics ;)*

DeletedUser20738

We love the game, but hate the politics and rules.

Each one of us is his own team, but he can also rely on his brothers for support and camaraderie.

These are the rules, run your kingdom as you see fit.

NO NAPS
NO PACTS

Membership is currently closed

You say you hate politics, yet i've seen some of the messages ABFG was sending to other alliances yesterday, asking them not to join us in attacking you. How do you call that ? And what is this post of yours if not politics ? Simply put, there's a big difference of what you say you are in your profile, and what you do, and thats whats been driving me away from NR all the time, more and more. Cant you just fight, and let reports talk for you ? Only one person i know of in your alliance who actually has fun in this game without the need to trashtalk he's opponents, Supermuerto. He tried taking my city twice, did the same to him once. We both failed, and we exchanged pages long mail filled with jokes, had a hearty laugh about it, and moved on. I dont see how can you enjoy the game the way you do it. What was the purpose of your post ? To "reveal" us as "villains" we are ? To trash talk us ? Ok, both done, now GO AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME.

DeletedUser30111

You guys really are crazy haha, wow, well you're welcome world! I won't argue with you I'm above that! Now let me continue arguing with you (huh Cnote? ;)) Dignity, Respect, honor, integrity, me personally, you don't know me you know nothing about me, except for these funny stupid posts that I occasion here, so don't dare question my character, thank you.

Cnote, you of all people should know that we are not fighting a war of world, how many times are your cities revolted? Quite a bit huh? So quit lying to yourself, bud.

Uhh the skype conversation, yes I was sooo hurt by that -- :(
We did not think there was any kinda of strategical info on your skype conversation, haha. If we wanted a spy or whatever in your alliance, we've had many chances with disgruntled members and what-not, we'd just rather them join us ;)

So please sablesag, curse my name here, mention my name as often as you can, cry it out to the heavens if that is what makes you feel better, but know that at the end of the day, it is your fault that you are hurting the way you are, not mine.
I didn't realize I was hurting? In fact after revolting 5 of you guys last night, I'm feeling pretty good

And onto destrectia or whatever
Yes, this is called a pnp, but this whole thing was done in light fun. There was no political purpose to me making this, I don't even know what that could be, haha. We do try and stay within the confines of our guidelines, but I'm sure some of us stray, the inportant thing is we generally stray on our own. Our whole thing is there's no leaders do the best thing for yourself. If that includes making a personal deal with neighbors, so be it, and that's political, I guess.

And I am playing the game, thank you. Just got tired of hitting nothing while trying to attack NF members, so held off on the attacks last night and got bored, haha. But if you don't believe I'm actually playing the game and want to compare reports I'm game. And no I don't want to see a report where you defended and killed a CS, please.

DeletedUser20738

I dont know why i even bother. Sorry i even replied here.

DeletedUser

No Rules alliance is made up of members that would stab there own mother in the back given the chance. They have no loyalty , they have no honor & worst of all they have no self respect.

DeletedUser30111

No Rules alliance is made up of members that would stab there own mother in the back given the chance. They have no loyalty , they have no honor & worst of all they have no self respect.

That was rude and rather baseless. But you're entitled to your opinion I guess....

DeletedUser

dude for real , no rules members change allegiances more than I change my socks :eek:

DeletedUser30111

dude for real , no rules members change allegiances more than I change my socks :eek:

Dude for real! Not really, I myself was in EG then here, and I know there were a lot who followed that path. The IWW people were loyal to IWW for a long time until it failed, then came here. I mean there are some that have changed a few times. But I think it looks this way because all the changes are recent, we haven't been together as a group since the beginning. So people have all recently switched over, but many of these people were in alliances for a very long time before switching and found a better alliance.

DeletedUser30111

bigger isn't always better :)

Oh agreed, for sure. But highest average points, abp (done in what, 2 weeks?) and overall points generally helps
In the end we don't know why individuals moved over, but so many have that you'd have to agree that the general consensus is: we're better :D