No Fear??

DeletedUser30111

I have to say, I'm truly disappointing with DM, after a day of attacks and only 6 cities taken, their leader has quit and there's chaos amongst the ranks. Very disappointing, was looking forward to a nice, fun war.

DeletedUser

I have to say, I'm truly disappointing with DM, after a day of attacks and only 6 cities taken, their leader has quit and there's chaos amongst the ranks. Very disappointing, was looking forward to a nice, fun war.

1. There was already chaos because of all the people leaving which was way before we even started attacking.

2. CNoteg didn't quit. He has stepped down from leadership as he has other things to attend to and quite frankly most of here that are left are just plain disappointed in this world.

Hope this clarifies some things.

DeletedUser

The world is but new, the game is long....

Shelley was such a wonderful poet. :) And its use in all of this says everything in a nutshell.

True, No Rules got the better of us in Deaths Measure, but they need to remember that the road is, indeed, a long one for all game worlds and we, the players in entirety, are only just beginning. This was just one battle. One battle in the full arch of time needed for a war isn't exactly too much of a reason to parade your peacock feathers, especially when you never know when Defeat is going to decide to come knocking on your door.

DeletedUser30111

Oh I wasn't really parading, just thought DM was solid enough to hold out better through the first attack, that's all.

And congrats on your new position Lady.

DeletedUser

Oh I wasn't really parading, just thought DM was solid enough to hold out better through the first attack, that's all.

And congrats on your new position Lady.

Actually, Sable, I have to commend No Rules on their attacks the other day. Very well thought out and put into effect, though remember those tactics can be turned. ;) And no, you won't catch me with that little trick again. Congrats to Phinaeus, though. He did very well. DM is very solid or else we wouldn't still be here and kicking. The members are feisty and won't bow down to defeat. As always in any war there are losses and gains on both sides, but in the meantime, everyone, let's just remember to have fun. Too many are taking things personally, dragging personal issues into a game. A game. Ask yourselves if this is all going to matter to anyone in a few years? It's not. It's not effecting your life...okay, so the time you have to spend on the game can cut into your RL, but really...if it comes down to where this game becomes used as "getting even for things on another server" or "I'm going to take this person down because way back in Iota they took me out"...that's rather childish and immature in the extreme. Suck it up. We've got a war to fight. Keep it all in good fun. That's what this is all about.

Let our actions speak for us, not words. This war is just getting started. And honestly...I think it's going to be really fun to play out no matter who the victor will be.

And thank you for the congrats. :)

DeletedUser30967

Actually, Sable, I have to commend No Rules on their attacks the other day. Very well thought out and put into effect, though remember those tactics can be turned. ;) And no, you won't catch me with that little trick again. Congrats to Phinaeus, though. He did very well. DM is very solid or else we wouldn't still be here and kicking. The members are feisty and won't bow down to defeat. As always in any war there are losses and gains on both sides, but in the meantime, everyone, let's just remember to have fun. Too many are taking things personally, dragging personal issues into a game. A game. Ask yourselves if this is all going to matter to anyone in a few years? It's not. It's not effecting your life...okay, so the time you have to spend on the game can cut into your RL, but really...if it comes down to where this game becomes used as "getting even for things on another server" or "I'm going to take this person down because way back in Iota they took me out"...that's rather childish and immature in the extreme. Suck it up. We've got a war to fight. Keep it all in good fun. That's what this is all about.

Let our actions speak for us, not words. This war is just getting started. And honestly...I think it's going to be really fun to play out no matter who the victor will be.

And thank you for the congrats. :)

Well said Lady, and congratz on your promotion. Look forward to seeing you and yours on the battlefield again in the future...after all the game would get rather dull if we were all on the same side, am glad you held out so we can keep it going in this world, instead of all the great power playing tribal hugs :)

DeletedUser

Welp, even though i may have moved on from this world, the drama hasn't. :p haha

Seems like everyone always finds something to fight about. ha

It would be great if i could stay informed about the happenings of this world without having to sort through "He said" "She said" teenage drama that goes on.

So whats the new update to the world? Who's the top dogs?

And which top dogs are fighting now that my I took my Wolves from the picture? :)

DeletedUser

Welp, even though i may have moved on from this world, the drama hasn't. :p haha

It would be great if i could stay informed about the happenings of this world without having to sort through "He said" "She said" teenage drama that goes on.

And which top dogs are fighting now that my I took my Wolves from the picture? :)

No Rules contacted Cnoteg saying we d not intend on warring with Death Measure. Death Measure made there public profile calling out No Rules into war alongside Skullduggery and The Conquerors. No Rules consequently declare war on Death Measure.

DM: 16 cities lost. Taken 2 NR.
SkullDuggery: 5 cities lost. Taken 0 NR.
Conquerors: 9 cities lost. Taken 0 NR.

Cnoteg has quit due to ill health.

No Rules and No Rules II have more points then the next four top alliances combined. 18 of top 20 players. Too one sided.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's No Rules - just in case you didnt know , they formed an elite alliance made from the players from IWW and some players from the other elite alliances

Death Measure - Still there

The Betrayed - Still here

Those are the top 3

DeletedUser22423

I am still playing both worlds I am in, just not nearly as often. It wouldn't have been fair to keep my alliance in Troy when I can't log on and provide them the time that leading requires so I gave leadership over to the very capable hands of Lady Arachne, but I am still here and fighting.

DeletedUser

Well said Lady, and congratz on your promotion. Look forward to seeing you and yours on the battlefield again in the future...after all the game would get rather dull if we were all on the same side, am glad you held out so we can keep it going in this world, instead of all the great power playing tribal hugs :)

Thank you, Maleficent! I look forward to us all meeting on the battlefield. :)

Athlete, you are missed by many. I hate to have seen you go. Maybe we'll get to meet up again in another world one day.

DeletedUser

No Rules is biggest, IwW fell apart losing its best members and turned into The Betrayed, but its slowly going down hill. DM seems to be defending a lot vs NR, but some stuff has happened in DM. NRII is eating The Betrayed slowly but surely which just lost more of its best members. 24th legion seems to be sneaking up and Ultimate force seems to be doing ok. Thats about all i can think of that is important in happenings.