Proposal No gold, no events

DeletedUser59005

This idea will probably be kicked but I'm gonna suggest it anyway... No gold on at least 1 fast world. Also, no events on that world that usually allow bad players or coiners (no difference between those groups) to get large number of ships or mythical units.

Please, just one world where we can actually play. Just play... Every world is basically over by the time BP ends. Coiners aka bullies rally up in large alliances, and that's it. What's the point in that? I know you guys have to make money, but I doubt that 1 no-gold world will make you bankrupt.

I used to enjoy playing this game. Not so much anymore...

BLG-CH

Phrourach
Inno could do like a donation page where they say this is the cost of running the servers + maybe some profit and other costs like implementing this and setting it up. So if people donate that amount or more then inno will run such a server and if not then it shows not enough people are interested and every one gets their donation back.

And administrators should be active by default.

Durkciz

Lochagos
Inno could do like a donation page where they say this is the cost of running the servers + maybe some profit and other costs like implementing this and setting it up. So if people donate that amount or more then inno will run such a server and if not then it shows not enough people are interested and every one gets their donation back.

And administrators should be active by default.
have been thinking this for a while but i doubt it would ever happen. A 'paid' world that costs x gold/IRL currency to participate in but has 0 events or gold in the actual server

bugeyes10

Phrourach
No, literally no-one forces you to read them.

Also if people bang on enough who knows they may do a buy in World, doubt it though.
yeah and if the citizens of the US want to take up arms against the government they can doesn't mean it's going to be a successful attempt

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Ita actually a good idea either a world without gold, but can have everything else or a buy world for like 10k gold to join would have a large player base for it.

Scav2008

Hoplite
In an ideal world it would be amazing to have a world with no gold usage just to be able to play like we used to but the suggestions like paying money upfront to enter a world will isolate the people that dont want to use gold which is the main issue for some players.

They could do a mini tournament for 2 weeks in a smaller world maybe 2 oceans , only so many players allowed with a max in an alliance of 10 players , no gold and everyone starts at cs ready and the player / alliance at the top of the charts at the end of the 2 weeks is the winner.

just an idea but i am sure they are a million reasons why it wouldnt work

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
The entry for a "gold free" world would cost more than most players that root for this might think
I don't have any data but if you have around 100 relevant players pr. server atm, i would guess the average spending pr. player is around 50k gold and 1 big pack of some sorts.

So if INNO would aim to earn as much as usual, a gold free world with entry would cost ~300 bucks to enter. Doubt any "f2p" would buy that

Emberguard

Hekatontarch
The entry for a "gold free" world would cost more than most players that root for this might think
I agree.

Being restricted to only 2 buildings on a permanent basis would be such a pain to have to work with even for free-to-play

So hypothetically if such a world existed I could only imagine it being successful if it included all the advisors activated, which would probably also be reflected in the price-point. Advisors make such a massive difference in the games pacing and for something like this you really need to make it as desirable as possible given it's effectively competing against all the free-entry servers

So if INNO would aim to earn as much as usual, a gold free world with entry would cost ~300 bucks to enter. Doubt any "f2p" would buy that
And there's the problem. This idea is based on the needs/wants of free-to-play players. But how much of the free-to-play community would actually be willing to spend if push came to shove?

Even if everyone in this thread verbally agreed to pay the fee, it only means someone if we back up our words with action.

I could only imagine such a server being put up for real if we could get enough players to pre-pay for the server costs so those that want to play that world have either a heavily reduced or token fee instead of that big $300 price tag.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
If you are no pay or low pay, I dont think you understand your relationship with INO.
You are not the customer dear minno, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT.

Ino will give you this thing you want, about the same time McDonalds asks the cheese burgers how to run their stores.
You have one power in this the cheese burgers dont..... WALK AWAY.

See NETFLIX

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
Blablabla :)

Companies need to invest to make progress and not stagnate, this also applies to Inno.

Inno needs to show some goodwill and arrange the world cup of Grepolis with an attractive and useful trophy, 20 euro entry would be enough if you market the game hard in all countries 3 months before it starts.

I think a lot of people who don't spend much on Grepolis are eager to squeeze all the superstars that hides behind gold. Everyone knows you guys are average without gold :)

No gold, speed 4, revolt, dom, no moral would probably be suitable and appreciated by many. Start autumn 2023, game over before the new year. Just do it, how hard can it be.

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
Blablabla :)

Companies need to invest to make progress and not stagnate, this also applies to Inno.

Inno needs to show some goodwill and arrange the world cup of Grepolis with an attractive and useful trophy, 20 euro entry would be enough if you market the game hard in all countries 3 months before it starts.

I think a lot of people who don't spend much on Grepolis are eager to squeeze all the superstars that hides behind gold. Everyone knows you guys are average without gold :)

No gold, speed 4, revolt, dom, no moral would probably be suitable and appreciated by many. Start autumn 2023, game over before the new year. Just do it, how hard can it be.

>“Everyone knows you guys are average without gold”

>Plays revolt

Ok