No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You forgot about hitler......too many coalition against him...

Not the same, Hitler had his own coalition, remember axis (Italy,Hungary,Bulgaria,Albania,Romania,Vichy etc~bare in mind I posted this list of nations according history books not to provoke someone that lives in some of this countries).

Next

DeletedUser32029

Not the same, Hitler had his own coalition, remember axis (Italy,Hungary,Bulgaria,Albania,Romania,Vichy etc~bare in mind I posted this list of nations according history books not to provoke someone that lives in some of this countries).

Next
Aren't venom in a coaliton with saints....that's just like it.It doesn't matters.lol....

DeletedUser33512

Best i have seen is art of grepowar and nicossa.. thought second one use good amount of gold.. but both are very skilled with their timings...

but if someone had met a dp monster that's drb49..i think i forgot his name.. but he goes by that.. not sure

DRB81, no? And Yes, he was intimidating.

Awwww, I miss the forums. They used to be so much fun :D.

DeletedUser

Well that was a good read. I am trying to look at this from both sides and all the debates and from what i can tell is BL has been at war with Foofies for a long time and now Foofies are moving to V2 which are also red. So the only thing that has changed is the symbol on the flag. BL is just continuing to fight the enemies that they have been for awhile. I am not a big or known player but from what i see Truc and BL are not attacking each other right now because both are focused elsewhere. Whether they are focusing are V2 or not I have no idea. From what I know is there is red dots everywhere and targeting a certain alliance isn't happening. Although targeting an oceans seems to be what Truc and BL are really up to.

The attacks during the time when V2 was mass attacked was just Truc and BL saying "I should take advantage of other alliances mass hate for V2 and clear a couple cities that are a lil too close." I'm sure a day was picked by the other alliances hating on V2 and even a time but that BL coordinated attacks to assist them isn't true. BL wanted to move V2 out of islands and took advantage of a day where it would be a touch easier. Not a coalition for sure though. I don't get why there is so much controversy over this.

Just my 2 Cents and it probably wont help out Truc and BL not be hated on but people really need to open there eyes to both sides. V2 is a bunch of great players and some great guys but need to see it from another perspective.

Btw does anyone else start reading threads like this and can't stop and forget to actually play Grepolis? :p

P.S.- I know you're done talking here but Wandle... I found the Nut Crackers!!! :p

DeletedUser11965

Every world we come to, the forums are active and hyped by these kind of discussions xP

DeletedUser

Every world we come to, the forums are active and hyped by these kind of discussions xP

Haha that is what it seems :p I like your posts though but some of V2 are too arrogant. We get it you're good and we get it that you know you are. We just don't need to hear it over and over.

What would be cool is if you guys all did the thing where you know your good but you are modest :) That makes me laugh every time i see someone complaining about someone and the person being complained about apologizes or tries to be nice. Like "I'm sorry you lost all of your troops but it was a good fight and would love to fight you again." Have fun with it :) even if it was a terrible fight...

DeletedUser

Haha that is what it seems :p I like your posts though but some of V2 are too arrogant. We get it you're good and we get it that you know you are. We just don't need to hear it over and over.

Paros_V2Arrogance_zpscd15d605.jpg

Disclaimer: This post refers to a top 12 alliance and thus is topic relevant. Any similarities to off topic posts past or present is unintentional.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aren't venom in a coaliton with saints....that's just like it.It doesn't matters.lol....

saints who? we have no pacts or anything so . . . lets move on to the next lol
Paros_V2Arrogance_zpscd15d605.jpg

Disclaimer: This post refers to a top 12 alliance and thus is topic relevant. Any similarities to off topic posts past or present is unintentional.

DIBS ON SUPERMEN COSTUME!!! Thats my favorite comic book hero :p

DeletedUser

I always thought Captain America was a little... ummm..... taller?

DeletedUser5061

The only thing I am wondering is why you took away the wins and losses on your profile mwa aha ha ha ah aha ah aha ah ah ah!!! :p

I removed the stats is because it was partially a way to give credit where its due, I don't think you guys are due any since you can't even admit you guys are in a coalition "a temporary alliance formed to take combined action to achieve a certain goal". Once you guys accept what you are is a coalition made up of alliances that have accepted they are vastly inferior to Venom 2.0 but want the crown they know they don't deserve so bad they will resort to cowardly ways, then we can start talking about stats again. Sad thing is coalition players such as yourself are so ignorant they think they are doing well, have something smug about, have something to now chastise V2 members about but in reality..

Its one alliance vs. the no. 2 alliance, no. 3 alliance, no. 4 alliance, no. 5 alliance and four other alliances at the same time.

Its 581 Coalition Players vs 95 Venomous Players

Its 3900 Coalition Cities vs 1,050 Venom Cities

On average Venom loses 4-5 cities a day to the coalition made up of 8 alliances, I am not gonna make excuses for those losses and losing cities is certainly nothing to be proud about but lets not get it twisted, those stats don't make any of you look good either.

DeletedUser

I removed the stats is because it was partially a way to give credit where its due, I don't think you guys are due any since you can't even admit you guys are in a coalition "a temporary alliance formed to take combined action to achieve a certain goal". Once you guys accept what you are is a coalition made up of alliances that have accepted they are vastly inferior to Venom 2.0 but want the crown they know they don't deserve so bad they will resort to cowardly ways, then we can start talking about stats again. Sad thing is coalition players such as yourself are so ignorant they think they are doing well, have something smug about, have something to now chastise V2 members about but in reality..

Its one alliance vs. the no. 2 alliance, no. 3 alliance, no. 4 alliance, no. 5 alliance and four other alliances at the same time.

Its 581 Coalition Players vs 95 Venomous Players

Its 3900 Coalition Cities vs 1,050 Venom Cities

On average Venom loses 4-5 cities a day to the coalition made up of 8 alliances, I am not gonna make excuses for those losses and losing cities is certainly nothing to be proud about but lets not get it twisted, those stats don't make any of you look good either.

All I got was, Waaahhhh waaahhhh waahhhh, let me cry and complain some more about being targeted. All you do is make excuses. Its actually sad to see you V2 players behave like this. Your a really good player Daizen, and so are the majority of V2. I never tried to claim that you weren't, but when you guys come on here and act like little babies it only makes me and everyone else on this world lose whatever respect we had for you. It would take a blind idiot to not see why your alliance has become the server punching bag, and it only has to do with your attitude. You've got only yourself to blame for what has happened. I hope you learn a few lessons from this server, instead of leaving bitter and angry.

DeletedUser11508

Outsiders WHO DON'T EVEN PLAY ON THIS WORLD (like P.Piper) are defending Venom for being ganged up on, so someone should tell them to shut their mouth

From our point of view, we are the good guys and we're demonizing Venom for having no diplomacy and being the bad guys.

From their point of view... They are STILL the bad guys because their noobs they call leaders can't even extend courteous diplomacy to their fellow world-players.

If everyone attacks at the same time it's a coalition? Nonsense! The only reason outsiders and them are able to defend their point is because 3 PAGES LATER we admitted to planning an attack against Venom, so they complained.

But they're complaining about a totally legal thing to do, why do the Grepo mods allow pacts and shared forums?

If they didn't want people getting mad at them and forming the alliance against them maybe they should have practiced some diplomacy.

But in any case...

Venom players have HUGE egos and can't get over the fact that we did something completely legal to beat them because they ARE a good alliance.

We are actually trying to defend our point of view, which is completely pointless because their entire claim is nonsense. It's totally allowed and if they have a problem with getting cities taken they can leave the world right now, because this is a WAR GAME.

And to the outsiders...

You think we're supposed to have morals for ganging up on people? Last time I checked many a world has the Top Alliance against most of the others... But in any case, if you're limiting the point of view to THIS WORLD, do you really think we're supposed to have "morals" for ganging up on this one alliance? If they're good, we'll gang up and beat them, because that's what people do. In any case, do you think Venom had morals when they preyed on little alliances? Hell no! So in that case stop trying to use useless arguments to defend Venom, because we can gang up on whoever we want and vice versa. Except Venom was dumb enough to make themselves the alliance we all ganged up on, through their practice of non-existent diplomacy.

This is a totally legal move and Venom people are just sore losers and can't handle that they might not be as dominant as they thought. Case closed.

DeletedUser

Well thank you for calling me and my friends idiots (for that rude language -rep) that tells us more about you than about us.

stephanosV what did you do so you can take credit for some other peoples work, did you attack us maybe or something? Nop you are just siming and now when you are under the heat you come here and call people names. You should be more furious on your stats than on us.

:D

DeletedUser

Yo stephanosV

Dont sweat it, just say your gentle goodbye and make the most out of your last days in Paros, you just seem scared which is normal, you thought Venom is gone, now you see you are gone, that s called turn of events :)

it s nothing personal, it s just payback time, have fun :)

EDIT: Sorry I forgot, your cities are not even worth taking, you'll stay :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Pushty for taking out those insults,
It is safe to say that Venom 2.0 members were in difficult position when coalition moved on us but still, we didn`t insult no one here (maybe called few cowards *whispering* but not directly lol) but after one hit come here like a 8 year old, please we can spice a bit externals so it stays active by some "debating" but no insults are need here
oqgn.jpg

DeletedUser11508

Yo stephanosV

Dont sweat it, just say your gentle goodbye and make the most out of your last days in Paros, you just seem scared which is normal, you thought Venom is gone, now you see you are gone, that s called turn of events :)

it s nothing personal, it s just payback time, have fun :)

EDIT: Sorry I forgot, your cities are not even worth taking, you'll stay :)

A simmer and a sinner, Darky :)

But I always look with raised head into my Council leaders and my alliance and coalition friends!

StephanosV aka Icarus XIII aka gabigabi (and old 'iota' warrior)