Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

The Viper

Hipparchus
@Noshadow if you think I am leaving festivals to send resources to a lost ww to get high donor you must be really dumb , maybe when you learn how to find spies using a much wiser way I would send attacks instead.

DeletedUser52416

Not gonna comment much on MasterSpy, we all know he is just some sore and salty loser. Burnbrae really taking a dangerous path associating with it in case some sema-like person decides to take it out on him in future worlds, damn.

Anyway, as an "information sponge", it is really unfair of you (OV) to accuse Viper and Khal of having spied on you. I know @The Viper has done a lot of frontline work for you, he is one of the few respectful people in OV who still has a mind of his own and he has been loyal to you. I am not sure exactly where Khal spent most of his energy as I mostly encountered him late this world, but he certainly wasn't a spy. Neither of them were.

Noshadow

Peltast
lmao, how nice seeing ST defending/standing with Viper and Khal.
Viper did all his work away from you and avoiding to fight you, regarding Khal his silly excuse was that he is here just to sim, sure he said that just to avoid fighting you. Just wondering why he wasn't sim-ing in Himera against us? Lmao

I don't think OV will invite these 2 in future worlds.

DeletedUser52416

Viper did all his work away from you and avoiding to fight you, regarding Khal his silly excuse was that he is here just to sim, sure he said that just to avoid fighting you. Just wondering why he wasn't sim-ing in Himera against us? Lmao

Anyone who leaves that cult but are then slandered by OV have my support if they have done nothing wrong.

DeletedUser54978

We will gladly see khal and viper in st next world
Tian will play to
Maybe we invite bizzy or udhie too who knows bizzy promes us crown long ago lol ahhh and spartan yes why not

Kosti

Phrourach

and who are you in game? :) or you anonymous like masterspy?

DeletedUser54592

Not gonna comment much on MasterSpy, we all know he is just some sore and salty loser. Burnbrae really taking a dangerous path associating with it in case some sema-like person decides to take it out on him in future worlds, damn.

Anyway, as an "information sponge", it is really unfair of you (OV) to accuse Viper and Khal of having spied on you. I know @The Viper has done a lot of frontline work for you, he is one of the few respectful people in OV who still has a mind of his own and he has been loyal to you. I am not sure exactly where Khal spent most of his energy as I mostly encountered him late this world, but he certainly wasn't a spy. Neither of them were.

What? A dangerous path for telling the truth? My mate is in your alliance. Believe me or not, its up to you. I have no reason to lie about it.
I thought you were a better class of player and person than that to make idle threats Mort. Shame on you rudypoo :cool:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
exactly my point from the beginning...all we've heard all world is 'gotta get back at OV for this, gotta get back at that player for that'...like seriously, why all this hatred and vendetta using all the dirty tactics in the book to achieve it.

majorx

Hoplite
war comes in all forms don't cry because its not the war style you like. Most of these rotten eggs are among the top fighters in a world. all from fighting. Sure some is boosted but whos isn't.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
once again you keep proving my point. it seems that the most important thing to you all are the numbers yet the only way you can get there is playing dirty and boosting...no skill in any of that!

Kosti

Phrourach
once again you keep proving my point. it seems that the most important thing to you all are the numbers yet the only way you can get there is playing dirty and boosting...no skill in any of that!
just reveal who you are and lets get this over with, getting bored of the whole secrecy thing