Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

guyman101

Phrourach
smiley-emoticons-bussi.gif

DeletedUser54592

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Note:
I came randomly, but I love blogs and may troll a bit in few parts but somehow I spent few minutes leaving a comment but maybe this one is for a different topic - with title @ nemesis has been given to those who ruin the game, that mainly are leaders and not individual players.

@War Angel - the game is ruin when large players/alliances sold mates and attack to small ones and avoid battles -OP and or when alliances systematically cheat under the poor support investigations

Best Player:
This server had many good individuals, many active players and it was quite enjoyable.
I can't notice one, I can exclude many with an extremely high ratio of Attack/Def, low conquest ratio (internal-inactive/ Enemy), outliers from internal suicides.

Personally, I would vote @MartinusV for fighting and leading OP skills, grepopatamus as almost alone can easily defend himself ov ww vs., 10+larger players.

Best Fighters:

I can't leave w/o let a comment, @Xuegou and @masakrovac

the guys in 44/55/45 east who still fight inactive Red flag players
.... hey guys... bars ...beaches are 'open'... I show Maratha's siege w/o battle as he is inactive and they put 100k supports in a place that no one will attack back and care. I think during the next weeks they will realise that enemies WW is in 44.

Best Alliance:
The one that wins - simple

Best Diplo:
When things were taught and obviously tails were losing. With 2-stage Diplo they win the server, first with Virus NAP which saved from OV and Red flag and second with ER ww takeover.

Best Viral Moments and Nemesis(*):
my favourite (but can speak for the south

1st
The top Viral one, to me, was the inactive WW holder of Red Flag -seriously?
Nemesis has been given for these pauses and all y did etc. as mentioned before by @Rurick

2nd

OV + Allies (sails, RF) as a whole. Arrogances, spams (from 33 to 46), lack of OP skills, underestimating enemies and within 2-3 weeks lose their borders, power, players(ghosted), no serious fight after the tail-virus deal and at the end with so many efforts and pauses zero WW build.
This is hilarious - the absolute OV disaster

Nemesis has been given to them

3rd
Tails
North-east-core-central selfish lead
leading the whole game based on their own cities and growth and friends, with joke OP, lack of team-game, lack of a pure ‘lead general’ one person.- Too much noise, poor supports, too much drama, poor OP, very poor fighting skills as a unit.

Fully Ghost eaters - easy fighting game with independent groups of players like 10 alliances within 1 and not as a unit.

Very Poor team game, as having the 80% of best players, far away from the second and by far the largest alliance ... we could not win anything without Diplo... meaning also without a fight versus active alliance but win with NAPS and DIPLO(ER takeover WW)

'someone somewhere somewhen had said, I don't afraid an army of lions is led by a sheep, but an army of sheep is led by a lion.'

Nemesis has been given, we run like crazy at the last minute(Diplo/naps etc), and still, after weeks can not beat 3-5 active players ov- WW holders.

4th
Charlie, both messages and attacks. First time I see something similar as have not played grepo since early 2011.
The server is poor without you...
I enjoyed this player as I am far and he trolled others as also I am a troll ... just for fun anytime he liked he beat anyone.

5th
46 sea, this is in the most ghosted sea-ever,
with few viral Spartani tails guys of 46, mainly my location. I will open a topic as I am here.

This sea didn't belong to any strong alliance.
After DF ghosted was empty.
Virf (VIRUS +VALHARA) took it easily by taking the sea almost w/o any pressure. As Virf were the most active guys and the most team group alliance and fighters in the server - but avoid f2f large battles and Nemesis is given to them too.

ToufiS (me) with rolling mate (tasty, SOOGO,berbie, barbar, mrulini ensi etc) playing out of scope in this sea, 5-6 players vs 30 and still didn’t pass and or beat anything while we didn’t care much all we grow in our core northern and we had fun with them.

Twice Valhalla saved and escaped from F2F battles in large numbers, with the joke deals of the server

a) Once with the virus -tails deal. Virus players don't battle with tails but Valhalla can do and also changes cities w/o battle - a great deal for north and ww, but sold players south w/o been asked about what islands and cities will be given

Tails gave to Virf +valhara the whole south.
Officially tails didn’t help their players there from begging to end, (somehow sold as meat as most new in tails and coming from other alliances). This happened not because tails are bad but to protect their North and WW building area which were losing.

But those players were stone and as spartani, so generally, they didn't need any help they could beat anyone if were a separate alliance too with more members.

They gave to Virf a whole sea to play alone and our OP islands in 46 to them - and while we have started here make a nice F2F game SIMILAR numbers battles and nice competitive battles, our players stopped playing and virf with lot effort take few cities in west(tails) and in east red flag w/.o effords and care

2) WW

So much effort from Virf and at the end they avoided second-time fight battles in large numbers - they build 3 WW and when saw people keen to play in 46 - they escape by ghosting…. with the excuse of summer, Yes only in Russia there is summer

So at the end nemesis has been given to them too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEMESIS has been given to this SERVER, the punishment at the end is given to all those who were arrogant, with no respect to players. So War Angel

- OV who were arrogant - punished and become rediculous
- Virus-Virf who preferred to fight alone... w/o seriously numbers against them and avoid battles - punished and ghosted alone
- Tails as not one team but groups with lack of unit supports etc no team game, sold mates etc they couldn't win with battles the game and still lot of pain to beat 3-4 players ..and still the take ghosts and inactive... as super good on this :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a jib :rolleyes:

Where the hell was MY mention?? You clearly missed:

Best simmer - Burnbrae
Best noob - Burnbrae
Sexiest player - Burnbrae
Longest in the shower - Burnbrae
Most intelligent troll - Burnbrae
Bestest grammer - kin Burnbrae!

Lazy summary mate, utter laziness!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
@Darth Akula id just like too add that we are all so glad you left, and were kinda useless the entire world
And there come showing your true colours again. you really think you're gods gift to grepo but you actually have no skill...He did way more than you ever will. Pity he like so many others think like me and cant stand some of you anymore. And to make things worse, now we have to deal with Tian and other late tag alongers...cant wait for this world to just end!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
And there come showing your true colours again. you really think you're gods gift to grepo but you actually have no skill...He did way more than you ever will. Pity he like so many others think like me and cant stand some of you anymore. And to make things worse, now we have to deal with Tian and other late tag alongers...cant wait for this world to just end!!!
i am gods gift to grepo... and well you cant be liked by everyone :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i am gods gift to grepo... and well you cant be liked by everyone :)
you do know that you're giving all of us in tails a bad name in all other worlds. i have players asking me every day wtf is going on there and how we could stand to play with players like you and the few others ive mentioned. do us all a favour and just P£&S off please

Kosti

Phrourach
you do know that you're giving all of us in tails a bad name in all other worlds. i have players asking me every day wtf is going on there and how we could stand to play with players like you and the few others ive mentioned. do us all a favour and just P£&S off please
naaaah

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
well you are. and you starting with charlie in 136 and then 'vanishing' didnt help. so many quality and honest players are being brought down by you...time for you to leave!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
well you are. and you starting with charlie in 136 and then 'vanishing' didnt help. so many quality and honest players are being brought down by you...time for you to leave!!!
didnt you pop VM? plus i didnt vanish? Just put myself up for internals lol

toufiotis

Hipparchus
@Darth Akula id just like too add that we are all so glad you left and were kinda useless the entire world

Hahaha 9/10 are the same but none like the WW red flag inactive holder. Or maybe Nirson,xguegu, bonja and etc after WW build (?) where are you bros?
Ohh yes forget the same rush story play other worlds eating ghosts and small players and after pac for the hall of fame w/o finished their duties here.
correct name fiasco--(fiasco united hahaha) or clowns under yr alliance name?? prove the opposite bros in-game...

Let's see baby actually how useful are the newborn leaders, large players and not small players and is not personal to those I say above.

3 months now apart from spamming are y able to design something as a unit? keep all continuously time-fighting mood :D(?) check In my IPO(?)
where is xguegu, nirson, gyuman , loverman , superman , batman , ROBIN , the 'popular like Madonna Czech players (cry from comments of the post before ) months now
Meaning design lead execute OP continuously not spamming ones etc [or wait all from 2 guys and 2 leaders ?]

crown-pac-hall fame-digger leaders players generally? prove in-game the opposite

This is what we see bro 2-3 OV active - potamos and 2-3 other guys there joking you months now

We Can't get 100LARGER PLAYERS from 5 ACTIVES A CITY? me who it isn't my personal enemy, not my sea and I'm small, moved there (but I see better make love my nights)

ahhh i forget where the bros from west 55-45 the @fighers voted ones :D ahh I forget taking inactive cities and inactive bps (lol-not my ipo)
ohh yes THE OV holder PLAYER ISN'T INACTIVE ... ? prove in-game the opposite.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30102

Lol what? We won already bro

Half of OV and RF rosters are retards that can’t even send a proper attack, yet they got crowns.
So you think having a crown mean anything? Lol

toufiotis

Hipparchus
WAW GREAT
I love it finally someone said something in forumS. I love y @ashrf

I take the challenge of your question and I will come BACK with a nice poet style POST to enjoy as it is a personal question, while mine is genetic on alliances and grepo. yes, 34,46 is far? meanwhile, (1) do u agree also on this?

My post was alliance grepo-game-oriented and not personal. I will come tomorrow at, no time. today baby but you AFTER YOU should GIVE your answers and your IMO and not hide like the rest of GUYS here.

Meanwhile - just to say potamus alone - easily defend his WW alone ALMOST, these things are those that should be noted - respect. and not a hall of fame with fake fighters. No suicide BP like others only to be in hall fame or make cities etc those things that players and large alliance learn to do and ruin the game

If a player of this server deserves called Crypteia- dominated fighter is the one.

and I will say again
WHERE ARE YOU BROS are you able to make an OP on an active player? - 50000 vs 4 -one guy not many not be panic one only city?

or enjoy grepo just to take ghosts, inactives, small players, naps, neighbours after hall of fame again the same story, fake BPS, other worlds etc

@means ASHF anything to you this? (2)

Here is AND was for you. the real challenge and run away to eat inactive on other servers. (not y as y, you goes to talkable tutoring guys u know .... is far..is our enemy but is ok)

Do y agree for those guys is a real challenge? (3)
Why tails took RF inactive ww city, why they came to 46 why people are in 44? per your opinion because I don't know-individually we do? (4)

Mine those guys never were my personal enemies - but to you guys were in the north and you came to play bassae as people told me for it. ' my enemies bro here or in past have not wings to fly as we cut them from those pigeons' here ok my alliance help on the opposite but nothing to blame objectively was a solution not to collapse our 'northern players and cores ...

bro answer my (1,2,3,4)questions as yr IMO, and baby I come back tomorrow to give answers on yrs

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: