Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Not really sure what your half english spiel has to do with what i wrote. I gave a 100% objective point of view on the world from a player that sat back in one sense and still got a win from it. If you read correctly, i said that the best alliance was Tails but if you read between the lines there were also aspects that i didnt like or agree with. Im also not sure what 121 has to do with my opinions, sounds like whoever you are you are still butt hurt from whatever happened to you there.

Kosti

Phrourach
Not sure how you can say that when there are players with even more cities than him that got them all through internals...Achilles and Nirson to mention just a couple. And taking internals doesnt decrease your level of skill, it is an important part of an alliance working well and you also need to look where they take those internals. I saw Marto take cities off you, bojan and major and along with that i hardly ever got any bp from him and he was always there to help his team mates or support sieges. Was a pain in my side, i can tell you that much. That is why i put him and Bojan at the same level, they were easily the 2 players that had most influence on this world.
BP from him? We know you are OV lol why would you attack your own teammates XD

DeletedUser54978

Not really sure what your half english spiel has to do with what i wrote. I gave a 100% objective point of view on the world from a player that sat back in one sense and still got a win from it. If you read correctly, i said that the best alliance was Tails but if you read between the lines there were also aspects that i didnt like or agree with. Im also not sure what 121 has to do with my opinions, sounds like whoever you are you are still butt hurt from whatever happened to you there.
Well I'm just avarage serbian arshole I can't spell or write even on my language
But if u read between lines I give u to some points why ov lose world with 0
And that was main fokus for st and tb and that's why they win

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Well I'm just avarage serbian arshole I can't spell or write even on my language
But if u read between lines I give u to some points why ov lose world with 0
And that was main fokus for st and tb and that's why they win
i know that, everyone knows that. i personally would have preferred to go for all 7 like they did in 121 and not be so caught up on OV but that was leaders call. Your comments seem to be made with some type of either hatred or bitterness, mine are just objective and seeing it as a game. To each his own.

DeletedUser54978

i know that, everyone knows that. i personally would have preferred to go for all 7 like they did in 121 and not be so caught up on OV but that was leaders call. Your comments seem to be made with some type of either hatred or bitterness, mine are just objective and seeing it as a game. To each his own.
I don't hate anyione cause of game
But only ov member will put marto before bojan
And u are not objective that way
Againe bojan have more cq on ov then whole aliance of ov on st or tb

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I don't hate anyione cause of game
But only ov member will put marto before bojan
And u are not objective that way
Againe bojan have more cq on ov then whole aliance of ov on st or tb
once again you didnt read what i wrote...i put them at the same level. they had different roles in the game. and with your reasoning, Major is better than Achilles because he has more cq on OV...that's just laughable as we all know Achilles is one of the best around.

Kosti

Phrourach
once again you didnt read what i wrote...i put them at the same level. they had different roles in the game. and with your reasoning, Major is better than Achilles because he has more cq on OV...that's just laughable as we all know Achilles is one of the best around.
I just dont think Marto was second most influential player in the world, maybe the most influential OV player?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
That's your opinion and im sure there are plenty more out there. i just gave mine and my summary of the world.

guyman101

Phrourach
Fair play to Virus, while I still think some monkey business was a foot, they fought as a team and gave us a good fight, more so than any other alliance on the server. As for the hugging and spamming claims by OV, we fought the whole world for basically the whole server, did we absorb some teams here and there sure, but in the end, the OV-Red Flag coalition had more players, points, and cities and still got their butts whipped. Anyone in black sails making spamming claims is honestly kinda funny, with their 100 hour attacks from ocean 0, purely just to wear down and annoy our players. I guess OV just expected us to sit on our hands and wait for them while they delayed endgame for 2 months lol. Best OV player in my opinion was juntu, not exactly sure what Marto did all server, but juntu fought us all server, with little to no help basically, and managed to be a pain in the ***. Top 3 imo: Bojan, Masa, juntu

Kosti

Phrourach
Fair play to Virus, while I still think some monkey business was a foot, they fought as a team and gave us a good fight, more so than any other alliance on the server. As for the hugging and spamming claims by OV, we fought the whole world for basically the whole server, did we absorb some teams here and there sure, but in the end, the OV-Red Flag coalition had more players, points, and cities and still got their butts whipped. Anyone in black sails making spamming claims is honestly kinda funny, with their 100 hour attacks from ocean 0, purely just to wear down and annoy our players. I guess OV just expected us to sit on our hands and wait for them while they delayed endgame for 2 months lol. Best OV player in my opinion was juntu, not exactly sure what Marto did all server, but juntu fought us all server, with little to no help basically, and managed to be a pain in the ***. Top 3 imo: Bojan, Masa, juntu
damn bro Guyman out here spitting facts

Kosti

Phrourach
@masakrovac is a big slacker now, you big noob

majorx

Hoplite
Imagine referencing i'm not better then achilles