Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Anyone in black sails making spamming claims is honestly kinda funny, with their 100 hour attacks from ocean 0, purely just to wear down and annoy our players.
49h was pb
get excited about next world though, I have a few ideas that might extend the TT ;)
who knows... might even reach 100h TT :O

juntu

Lochagos
I rarely get on externals, but came for a quick read with the server practically over. Also thanks for the love @guyman101 :)

Honestly, I really don't think any one ally can go at each other for spamming. You've got bad blood between both allies, and everyone's been spammy here and there, not to mention Virus with their 'mass attacks' and JFL or rather (Charlie) with 'don't time CSes just make them quit'. As for hugging, I think we all wish Shadow and Cata fought for 45 instead of taking the easy way out and merging #1 and #2 teams, which kinda made you guys OP :confused: . Then again ST has an argument to be made with like RF dropping with 3 branches or OV-JFL/OV-RF endgame, although I will say the RF merger probably hurt OV more than helped them. Really the world died once Charlie fumbled the bag over an internal issue, I think most expected ST to win after the BM split. Hopefully everyone gets to enjoy Summer now :)

Best Players: 1. Masa 2. Bojan. I think Bojan gets a bit more love from most for fighting a harder front, but I think Masa was an absolute beast at online CSing...the game needs more of that.
Best Alliance: Virus (50 Players...far less before they moved in with the Valhalla crew). Dominated RF, almost held their own against ST. Got 3 Wonders, didn't need multiple branches. Hats off
Best Diplo: ST Merging the top 2 allies has its pros, although hard to respect, but good diplo to secure 4 WWs with Romans.

Anyways, congrats to Shadow Tails? Cats? Shadow Empire? Who knows at this point.

DeletedUser56188

What diplomacy was that? I was in Tails...the only diplomacy there was 'join us or we will spam you until you quit'. If that's your idea of diplomacy then i guess you're right. The sad thing is that there are some quality players in Tails yet that will never be seen or talked about due to those few rotten eggs that I mentioned earlier.
I personally wrote to Bill from Rome and offered "several places for players of your alliance for rewards", but he arranged some childish insults and gave a miracle for 1 place, although we were ready to give 10-15. If we got their miracle and took the crowns, the whole cast would get them. Was the deal worth what they got? A complete failure of diplomacy.

guyman101

Phrourach
I personally wrote to Bill from Rome and offered "several places for players of your alliance for rewards", but he arranged some childish insults and gave a miracle for 1 place, although we were ready to give 10-15. If we got their miracle and took the crowns, the whole cast would get them. Was the deal worth what they got? A complete failure of diplomacy.
(

Tomander

Hekatontarch
This War Angel guy, I like how he rolls. No honor = No glory.
Those who win without honor are like athletes on roids.
No worries mate, some players still play with honor (myself included)

Xuegou

Phrourach
sad vodka noises (

Best Player: Avd1e
Best Alliance: Nae Archi
Best diplo work: OV
Biggest Failure: Guyman101
Most over rated player: MuddyPigg
Player that the world would have been better off without: Xuegou
Player that could have influenced things more: 0ZZZZZZ
World summary: OV in shambles after fair play rules implemented, 0ZZZZ could not save them and sema was too expensive two worlds in a row! more to come at 7.

guyman101

Phrourach
sad vodka noises (

World summary: OV in shambles after fair play rules implemented, 0ZZZZ could not save them and sema was too expensive two worlds in a row! more to come at 7.
Yeah that guyman guy sucked, not sure which AVD you are referring to though? Please specify.

Kosti

Phrourach
sad vodka noises (

i should be up there with Avd1e, just saying... Im about to get 550 favor without even playing this world ;)

Kosti

Phrourach
What diplomacy was that? I was in Tails...the only diplomacy there was 'join us or we will spam you until you quit'. If that's your idea of diplomacy then i guess you're right. The sad thing is that there are some quality players in Tails yet that will never be seen or talked about due to those few rotten eggs that I mentioned earlier.
fake news bro, we never spammed! Its called aggressive HC's and LS strafes... You were never in tails cause you seem way to bitter lol sound like a losing OV player who blames everything but their own incompetence

Kosti

Phrourach
I guess all those stupid CS attempts at their LH weren't really enjoyable? Russians gotta work on their Diplo skills

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
fake news bro, we never spammed! Its called aggressive HC's and LS strafes... You were never in tails cause you seem way to bitter lol sound like a losing OV player who blames everything but their own incompetence
you're one of those few rotten eggs in tails that gave the rest of us a bad rep. Like the entire world it is just a small minority of you talking shite when you all actually did sweet fa. the real players in our alliance let their actions do the talking...bojan, achilles, mart, just to name a few and i will happily play with them again. you and the other few sulfur clouds on the other hand will never be in the same alliance as me ever again.

Kosti

Phrourach
you're one of those few rotten eggs in tails that gave the rest of us a bad rep. Like the entire world it is just a small minority of you talking shite when you all actually did sweet fa. the real players in our alliance let their actions do the talking...bojan, achilles, mart, just to name a few and i will happily play with them again. you and the other few sulfur clouds on the other hand will never be in the same alliance as me ever again.
you arent tails, never were... If you were tails you'd know why there was spam lol... you are starting to sound like bestwish all of a sudden lol

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
im tails, i can assure you that and i got the 550 to prove it too...;)

The thing you forget dear Kosti that isnt Kosti, is that there are over 80-90 of us working together for what we achieved and the majority of us did it with 'honour' as the title of this thread suggests. You are just a big mouth coward that has no skill and for some reason a huge hatred towards others. If you were smart enough you would already have realized who i am, ill even give you some hints...'who is always around yet says nothing'? 'who never participated in any of your op/schemes'? 'who never spammed when the order was given out to do so by nirson'? 'who stopped attacking khal as soon as we knew what was going on'? 'who was here before you and will be here long after you when you go back to your JFL/BM mates'?

so take your 550 for the next world, but keep looking over your shoulder as there is a decent size group of us here that definitely wont play with the likes of you ever again.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
you arent tails, never were... If you were tails you'd know why there was spam lol... you are starting to sound like bestwish all of a sudden lol
and like always you contradict yourself...before you said it wasnt spam and now you say it was but there was a reason...nice form!