Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser57382

btw, the same guy complaining about all those huggers just joined them :rolleyes:

I dislike the Alliance Red Flag more then anyone on this world and have more reason then anyone to do so. We havent joined anyone if you look by Location we cant touch you,a lot of your teammates are our friends from other worlds we dont get involved in your conflicts. when we were fighting Red Flag and Co Alone! You and your Alliance did nothing! If it were up to you we would have been conquered so please dont Cry because we did the opposite survived :/

Kosti

Phrourach
I dislike the Alliance Red Flag more then anyone on this world and have more reason then anyone to do so. We havent joined anyone if you look by Location we cant touch you,a lot of your teammates are our friends from other worlds we dont get involved in your conflicts. when we were fighting Red Flag and Co Alone! You and your Alliance did nothing! If it were up to you we would have been conquered so please dont Cry because we did the opposite survived :/
I just find it funny that you come here complaining about the MRA pacts but then you merge with SES who is part of said pact.... Anyway we arent to bothered about it just wanted to know the reasoning xD

masakrovac

Hekatontarch
Masakrovac that was just a quick estimate but probably a lot less has that border isnt really a concern and a lot in that area will be just building up as moved from other areas, some simmers and some players that just support are in that area. sure War Angel will count all the attack reports on the city and let us know how many people attacked.
Sure, I understand completely :)
I'm pretty sure he will never get satisfied xD

DeletedUser26844

IM DEAD lol. Im sorry but come out here to ST and TB and have Virus, All of RF MRA, and OV simmers that's practically the entire server lol including valhalla which we all know is Virus's second accounts. We just broke their combined effort of 60k birs. stop with the salt

Rurick

Chiliarch
IM DEAD lol. Im sorry but come out here to ST and TB and have Virus, All of RF MRA, and OV simmers that's practically the entire server lol including valhalla which we all know is Virus's second accounts. We just broke their combined effort of 60k birs. stop with the salt
When some one starts "as we all know" is a typical example of lie.

DeletedUser26844

When some one starts "as we all know" is a typical example of lie.
yall slipped up one of your guys didnt change his name. varvar had one in virus one in valahalla do a better job of covering it up lol. good thing you got rid of it

Last edited:

DeletedUser26844

What about your 109k LS?))))))
View attachment 15067
hahaha just remember one of our members got 410k bp leaching off that lol the fact you couldnt hold it with RF, Virus, and valhalla idek why you talking. That number right there is called think twice and you better come with more.

Last edited:

Rurick

Chiliarch
yall slipped up one of your guys didnt change his name. varvar had one in virus one in valahalla do a better job of covering it up lol. good thing you got rid of it
I can see that your fantasy is a bit limited. But try to imagine, that if in a world appeared player with simular name it can be just because he used that name before on other server and his lovely name is already used. And that for sure does not mean that complete team joined server is a "second account".

Surprising, but someone looses cities to Valhalla regulary.

DeletedUser26844

I can see that your fantasy is a bit limited. But try to imagine, that if in a world appeared player with simular name it can be just because he used that name before on other server and his lovely name is already used. And that for sure does not mean that complete team joined server is a "second account".

Surprising, but someone looses cities to Valhalla regulary.
The fact that they start perfectly there and working hand in hand with yall with their ferocious speed at which theyve expanded who else would care do such a thing to a world thats already half way through hmmmmm virus does. Protecting your buttocks from us wrapping around ya.

Rurick

Chiliarch
The fact that they start perfectly there and working hand in hand with yall with their ferocious speed at which theyve expanded who else would care do such a thing to a world thats already half way through hmmmmm virus does. Protecting your buttocks from us wrapping around ya.
It is a typical way you do that? Ok. Your point clear. But there are some other people doing things in different ways. And if you dont know something, does not matter that only way known for you is true. Think about.