Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

Kosti

Phrourach
I knew all that and if you noticed, you werent on my original 'rotten egg' list. Challenger or 'Andy' as they called him got what he deserved. kinda bit off more than he could chew. But trust me, our spammers we at another level to OV or any other alliance ive ever seen, apart from maybe Triad. fake accounts to flash spam, 3-4 player teams to 'hc' around the clock 24/7, hourly hc's for 8-12 hours straight in a players known off times just to deprive from sleep...like i said, i know it all, who did it and who received it.

Sounds like someone who takes the game a bit to serious :) and all those rotten eggs like nirson and welsh i think our entire alliance would agree they have done more work to see us succeed then anyone :)

asaris

Phrourach
WTF...we hugged to get big, got outplayed by 20 odd russians, got more bans than the rest of the alliances combined and could only get 4 WW's by making a deal with TRE. Our rotten eggs gave us a bad rep and half of our best players are either in vm or simming just waiting for new world...are you blind???

At first I thought you really were someone from SC as I had some similar thoughts. Would have liked to get cleaner win without so much spams or aggressive hc going on. I have said my concerns in chat and in game never felt need to hide my name. I have said that I don't like some things done by our players. There were ops were I didn't take part because I think they was unnecessary but you cant say OV + BS did anything better (from what I seen it was even worse from them). About hugging we have fought all other top alliances from start, we had 3 fronts for most of server and we were winning them all. About bans there were points in server were I was ready to get one too just to protect our players, don't think we did worse than Virus or OV (+BS)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Sounds like someone who takes the game a bit to serious :) and all those rotten eggs like nirson and welsh i think our entire alliance would agree they have done more work to see us succeed then anyone :)
it's what they did, not how much they did that's the problem. win at all costs may be ok for some but not for me.

DeletedUser54978

You should mind your own business tbh. Disgusting that people still use spies in 2021
This is semajose well know boter and spamer I hope mod will read this soon and ban this idiot

DeletedUser54592

One thing I can guarantee is that masterspy is not Ozz :D.

'Masterspy' is a long standing Grepo buddy of mine in and is a member of SC. I tried to get him to join us months ago but in fairness to him, he is a loyal player despite my very persistent attempts to lure him over lol. He has always said about the dirty tactics of SC and was ashamed to be a part it. I was hoping that would be enough to lure him but he said there are still a lot of decent players in SC that don't play like the handful of culprits who create fake accounts etc that don't deserve the same betrayal to fellow players exhibited by the SC leadership. Apparently there are several low & high level players in SC that feel the same way. So honor and credibility is not quite dead in Grepo. Maybe there is hope for a world where honest, fair play wins?

Note: He is aware that I am posting this and begrudgingly agreed providing I don't reveal his true identity.

Kosti

Phrourach
One thing I can guarantee is that masterspy is not Ozz :D.

'Masterspy' is a long standing Grepo buddy of mine in and is a member of SC. I tried to get him to join us months ago but in fairness to him, he is a loyal player despite my very persistent attempts to lure him over lol. He has always said about the dirty tactics of SC and was ashamed to be a part it. I was hoping that would be enough to lure him but he said there are still a lot of decent players in SC that don't play like the handful of culprits who create fake accounts etc that don't deserve the same betrayal to fellow players exhibited by the SC leadership. Apparently there are several low & high level players in SC that feel the same way. So honor and credibility is not quite dead in Grepo. Maybe there is hope for a world where honest, fair play wins?

Note: He is aware that I am posting this and begrudgingly agreed providing I don't reveal his true identity.
eeeeh stop the cap, masterspy must be a real pssy to not want to reveal his identity XD

Probit

Hipparchus
Maybe you havent realized that's it's the same old 4-5 players that are piping up here on externals trying to defend their tactics and finding excuses for them. Take a look behind you and how many players in SC havent actually said anything...silence is a powerful tool. Take a look at my original post...I said that we were the best alliance but the small few have ruined it for all of us by how they play and mouthing off all the time. Ive never been fed so many lies by a certain leader in any other world nor been surrounded by so many cheats before. You can tell me to shut up all you want but it wont work. Some of you are a disgrace and the poison of this game and like also previously mentioned, i definitely wont be playing with a few of you ever again. So whether it's 4, 5 or 7 WW's I dont really care anymore.
Maybe you havent realised but its just you whose complaining about SC's tactics. Take a look behind you and see how no one else in your alliance is supporting you, if you think silence is a powerful tool. Hell, you're not even using your real account name to cry on the forums, either because you're not SC or because your embarassed of what you're saying. Crazy that you only chose to pipe up after getting 4 wonders as well lol.
And i think SC would be lucky not to have to play with you again: the sort of player who bandwagons for a free win and then goes bitching about his alliance is the 'poison of this game'

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
So many haters...between ignorance, complete stupidity and a few deceiving lie feeding leaders you really are completely blind to things. The next few worlds sure are going to be fun, picking you all off one by one and using ammo from this world to ruin it for the few of you...i guess i can thank you for that at least, something to look forward too.

Kosti

Phrourach
So many haters...between ignorance, complete stupidity and a few deceiving lie feeding leaders you really are completely blind to things. The next few worlds sure are going to be fun, picking you all off one by one and using ammo from this world to ruin it for the few of you...i guess i can thank you for that at least, something to look forward too.
lol, empty threats