Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser54978

WAW GREAT
I love it finally someone said something in forumS. I love y @ashrf

I take the challenge of your question and I will come BACK with a nice poet style POST to enjoy as it is a personal question, while mine is genetic on alliances and grepo. yes, 34,46 is far? meanwhile, (1) do u agree also on this?

My post was alliance grepo-game-oriented and not personal. I will come tomorrow at, no time. today baby but you AFTER YOU should GIVE your answers and your IMO and not hide like the rest of GUYS here.

Meanwhile - just to say potamus alone - easily defend his WW alone ALMOST, these things are those that should be noted - respect. and not a hall of fame with fake fighters. No suicide BP like others only to be in hall fame or make cities etc those things that players and large alliance learn to do and ruin the game

If a player of this server deserves called Crypteia- dominated fighter is the one.

and I will say again
WHERE ARE YOU BROS are you able to make an OP on an active player? - 50000 vs 4 -one guy not many not be panic one only city?

or enjoy grepo just to take ghosts, inactives, small players, naps, neighbours after hall of fame again the same story, fake BPS, other worlds etc

@means ASHF anything to you this? (2)

Here is AND was for you. the real challenge and run away to eat inactive on other servers. (not y as y, you goes to talkable tutoring guys u know .... is far..is our enemy but is ok)

Do y agree for those guys is a real challenge? (3)
Why tails took RF inactive ww city, why they came to 46 why people are in 44? per your opinion because I don't know-individually we do? (4)

Mine those guys never were my personal enemies - but to you guys were in the north and you came to play bassae as people told me for it. ' my enemies bro here or in past have not wings to fly as we cut them from those pigeons' here ok my alliance help on the opposite but nothing to blame objectively was a solution not to collapse our 'northern players and cores ...

bro answer my (1,2,3,4)questions as yr IMO, and baby I come back tomorrow to give answers on yrs
Did u actualy post of ss how hippo boosting lol

DeletedUser30102

lol bro Tf you even talking about?

It is not 50000 Vs 4 or whatever. It is 3,000+ cities defending 20 cities, and that's not that hard.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
Yes, agree it is peot this. Answer to others; your opinion is nothing of afraid the (1,2,3,4) above

@srdjo2345 I didn't understand what I need to know.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30102

There is nothing to answer, we won already and the world is dead.

I mean if they had 6 wonders and we had 1, they would never be able to take it. It Is just simple math.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
I know it I didn't play else. Something else has to say /comment?
but why tails that then try the rest 2 from inactive then and the remain one-two times just for spam our Fridays evenings?

-in-game, happy to see cant 5000 take 1 if not fine again.
if is if, speak with data toufis only If if. Not mate if. We have seen teams that play as UNIT and OP as UNIT not ones attempts not 2 leaders run for all.

be manly cong to us, as we did, and as they hold. if happy to speak not blog as goes there none may care -IMO y didn't give or answers

Cheers

Last edited:

toufiotis

Hipparchus
as all day out yesterday @ashrf so typos etc rush messages if want my opinion. I give it seriously I write it down although you are afraid to give yours as most here. Apologies if sometimes my sarcasm/troll writing is misunderstood.

Genetic grepo rules
The terms of the game are straightforward.
The hall of fame is the victor or the winner, and the Crown is the master.
The game does not end there (hall of fame/crown); otherwise, the server will end on the domination one.

if players/leaders manipulate the rules and game with not fighting moto...
and play for a hall of fame digging scope... till then....
and eat small players, afraid alliances to prove team skills in defence during achieving this and napping with whole servers around - is another matter ...
if not - you will have
a better server to play.

- and believe me, the best servers may be the ones also w/o master or crown had been dominated to get in and play ...
- this server as long has challenges and real BPs as you see are a lot ... is not dead bro, although many worked on this from Feb to make it dead

- guys also, if play only for web pages (i troll) here, ask from the rest players maybe were 90% that usually do not play and ghosted soon .. next time, if there is a nice server to invite y when they are before the hall of fame - just to be into a page and after y leave; not to need destroying servers; And after Yes this player was bad or is troll or didn't help... or this one is a traitor etc- Create a post and add your names so happily they will invite you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54592

Lol what? We won already bro

Half of OV and RF rosters are retards that can’t even send a proper attack, yet they got crowns.
So you think having a crown mean anything? Lol

I sense a lot of anger... do you need a hug sweetpea?

angry baby.JPG

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Glad i left Tails when i did...you guys are just getting worse and worse. Laughing stock of the grepo community from what i hear...;) Touf hit the nail on the head, always liked that guy!!!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Im happy to see farmer boy finally get his worth...he was just a waste of effort and space and way over rated...talk about excess baggage

toufiotis

Hipparchus
@MasterSpy touf is legion behind an idea like the ice cream in the summer under 50C. I came to take out the evil from your minds and mouths hahaha - Objectively I can and give IMO if needed - purely- clearly and when is time troll for fun too. hope none feel bad with jokes as I don't feel when players do to me. I don't play the game with my mates and I noob to new things & don't like also, alarms, events cards etc.
I re-typed change my message as u did not send anything (who are df*are you bro?)... y spying on me :eek:

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
@MasterSpy touf is legion behind an idea like the ice cream in the summer under 50C. I came to take out the evil from your minds and mouths hahaha - Objectively I can and give IMO if needed - purely- clearly and when is time troll for fun too. hope none feel bad with jokes as I don't feel when players do to me. I don't play the game with my mates and I noob to new things & don't like also, alarms, events cards etc.
I re-typed change my message as u did not send anything (who are df*are you bro?)... y spying on me :eek:
im a tails player that has since left/started simming the world as i didnt like the direction and style of play imposed by leaders and some players. I still see everything that is going on and have my friends their in all factions that keep me updated. I spy on everyone and use the info for current and future worlds, only 2 other players know my active IGN.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
(it's just a game masterspy- always there is fun everywhere- hope find yours) - I'm afraid only google, spies and madwoman(i will delete my account:eek:)

toufiotis

Hipparchus
@ashrf as you see - few of enemies are fighters not simmers, nappers, ghost bp, ghost eaters. is it true? nice game from them in the hurt/heart of summer; where 70% of server players have been left or never tried to complete.
He came to your house- easily like the wind from a window
and when he wants will leave for going to the beach and enjoy cocktails or take the WW there? ...

yr house.PNG
cool.PNG
2.PNG

:cool:

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
(it's just a game masterspy- always there is fun everywhere- hope find yours) - I'm afraid only google, spies and madwoman(i will delete my account:eek:)
being lied to by your leaders and finding out that they care more about slandering and harming the enemy than doing what's best for the alliance take all the fun out of it unfortunately. I will never play with some of them ever again.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
Noted.
It is not a "full IMO for leaders & alliances", but in my eyes is acceptable as a personal player's opinion in one, none has opened a new post on that.

PS: if I got correct, the Shadow Cats leaders, as the player is referring to where I am, and I have visited this "house" from med-Jan.
On the page, as I look now it says: Recruitment: Nirson.E.Gjoni, Diplo: TJ Kaniben, Complaints: MartinusV welsh champ

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
le
Noted.
It is not a "full IMO for leaders & alliances", but in my eyes is acceptable as a personal player's opinion in one, none has opened a new post on that.

PS: if I got correct, the Shadow Cats leaders, as the player is referring to where I am, and I have visited this "house" from med-Jan.
On the page, as I look now it says: Recruitment: Nirson.E.Gjoni, Diplo: TJ Kaniben, Complaints: MartinusV welsh champ
lets just say that 2 of those names mentioned will never be in the same alliance as me ever again!

toufiotis

Hipparchus
with respect to bloggers and spies:eek:, I delete few trolls (not forever/temporary).
As long many good players left much-much earlier not for Rl. Something wrong most alliances do - may be missing an academy for leaders or to be voted.