Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
im pretty sure bizzy broke the agreement after handing off a city...
once again you talk out your *** and dont have the facts. He put cities up for internal way before agreement was made. We've argued about this issue within the alliance all server, leaders lie and manipulate because like the title of this thread says they have no honor whats so ever. Kinda serves them right that we wont get a crown...thanks for nothing!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
once again you talk out your *** and dont have the facts. He put cities up for internal way before agreement was made. We've argued about this issue within the alliance all server, leaders lie and manipulate because like the title of this thread says they have no honor whats so ever. Kinda serves them right that we wont get a crown...thanks for nothing!!!
you just smell of OV xD if you are ST you are very welcome for the crown ;) this world is done... Hope i see you in the next one :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
you just smell of OV xD if you are ST you are very welcome for the crown ;) this world is done... Hope i see you in the next one :)
what crown? do you actually think before you write anything? I doubt you'll see me much in the future, the only good worlds will be the ones without the likes of you...oops

toufiotis

Hipparchus
smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif

free the Willy @MasterSpy

@Kosti, the world is done because few leaders and few players left to eat internals and ghost BP and internal bps, small players a long time ago. They are good at this.

My advice is for players and especially leaders to read better game instructions and do less 'nego' and naps and honestly, guys don't ruin a whole server for pages because 5-10 people had previous issues in other servers, we have RL here don't ruin our time kids . Many new players, οr old players and alliances came and disgust both of you (meaning yr fight as players) and left and maybe forever few.

Someone from alfa, beta, gamma or else that have mood and active to make academy to go there. -lol-

We were the double size alliance in other worlds the seconds or 3rd size alliance had gained crowns kids and first in both def and attack points (real ones not internals)

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
omg @Kosti, would you look at that...someone else from tails that thinks like me. maybe it's about time you woke up and realized that you really dont have a clue and a few of you along with a couple of our leaders (of whom werent my leaders before all that merging happened which i was strongly against) completely F'd up this world and we didnt actually win anything. Go for broke or go home and unfortunately we fell short of broke and you small few are to blame for this.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
PS, tails have a few amazing nice leaders and players I think also OV as I met. I am talking generally @MasterSpy (i think y are a bit bias with few players hahhaha it is not so fair but crosses are cool to read haha so go on ) - however, both ruined a new server that had many other alliances and players that came to play as covid and the server was very nice the whole time general and enjoyable. Indeed to help as I did especially players came the first time they eat them, but ok idiot things happened as nothing voted and gained selfish fights from other servers at the end and zero OP designs around.

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i think you are spot on...too much person stuff, absolutely ZERO ops, just spamming to take enemy cities and too many chiefs after the merge and not enough indians. all lessong though and only helps me even more to decide who i will and wont play with in the future

toufiotis

Hipparchus
It's fine they may learn if they want to be active. Bro my alliances were the size of almost this server when I learn to play and also I think to others here. If y ask a person I have seen this when I had 3 cities. Haha

@MasterSpy I found y somewhere... but u are in vm I came to take your city lol:eek:

Last edited:

Kosti

Phrourach
what crown? do you actually think before you write anything? I doubt you'll see me much in the future, the only good worlds will be the ones without the likes of you...oops
true, the win i meant rip me... Will you keep playing masterspy? or the unknown account in SC?

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I would like to take the opportunity to thanks a few of our leaders, Achilles and Martinus to be specific, for their amazing effort in this world both as leaders and players. They both always put the alliance first and did everything in an honorable and fair way. To the rest of the leaders that unfortunately only used manipulation, lies and/or spam to get what they wanted, enjoy the win and the crown while you can as i feel you'll find it hard to gather players that will want to play with/under you in future worlds.

On top of that, id also like to once again thank 90% of the alliance for the way we played the game and the result we got from it. For those small few that have previously been mentioned in this thread, you may feel like tough guys and great players using your bots, spam and manipulative ways but the truth is that everyone sees through you all and are just laughing at you, not with you. You too should enjoy your 5 minutes of glory as it will also be short lived and all of you completely forgotten come the next server.

Kosti

Phrourach
I would like to take the opportunity to thanks a few of our leaders, Achilles and Martinus to be specific, for their amazing effort in this world both as leaders and players. They both always put the alliance first and did everything in an honorable and fair way. To the rest of the leaders that unfortunately only used manipulation, lies and/or spam to get what they wanted, enjoy the win and the crown while you can as i feel you'll find it hard to gather players that will want to play with/under you in future worlds.

On top of that, id also like to once again thank 90% of the alliance for the way we played the game and the result we got from it. For those small few that have previously been mentioned in this thread, you may feel like tough guys and great players using your bots, spam and manipulative ways but the truth is that everyone sees through you all and are just laughing at you, not with you. You too should enjoy your 5 minutes of glory as it will also be short lived and all of you completely forgotten come the next server.
all these threats about next server lol everyone in this world spammed so dont cry about it kek