Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Yeah, or more recently...like the Taliban promising a safe exit of the country for all foreign militants etc
I'm a bit more fond of "Thousands of gun owning red necks attempted an insurrection at the nations capital on Jan 6th protected by armed police"...... Wait for it.............................................................. UNARMED! :D :D

Anyione know how ozz drop in ov Skype room
Is that magick probably
Or he just lie all world togheter with ov leaders
I bet if u ask them they stii will say and hold on that that they don't have anything with **** sailes
Your answer is in spoiler on account of I think you and asrip are the only players vapid enough to require this explanation again.
Seriously dude paint fumes are bad for the brain.
I told you I was in their chat as well as several other alliances chats last server and repeated it several times this server.
Not just to you but publicly announced. There is no "Gotchya!" moment there when it is not a secret.
It was entertaining watching you run around singing celebratory songs like Charley with his willy wonka golden ticket offering them money to get me to login to dumpster fire chat so you could share this revelation. Yeah um ... No thanks?
But thanks for the laugh. It was Quite funny watching folks begging me to log so they could collect :D

Those chats as well as others I mentioned are mostly ignored until Im called on for advice.
Hell I ignore my own forums whenever possible.... In some things it is good to be king :D
That is until the last half of the server when I was forced to work much closer with them to maintain some sort of semblance of server balance.
Yall really out did your selves this server. Last server it was just the #1 and #2 alliances hugging this server you merged what 1,2,4, and 5 with the express focused intent to "get even" with the number 3 alliance o_O? You guys at one point had what 2/3s, 3/4ths of the top 100 fighters?
Even then OV leadership still never once contracted me to strafe your alliance, same as last server.
Go crawl back under that rock you ghosted from.
You got nothing.
If any one was going to out smart me this server other than myself it would have been ACH or MartyV not some one that needs to use the "phone a friend" option if their mom leaves for work in the morning before tying their shoes for them.

me, guyman and alex are as clean as they come
ROFLMMFAO!!
@Kosti

Exactly which of your 4, 5, 6? accounts are you claiming does not cheat?

Is this a public declaration you are now adding shoe goo and girlyman2000 to your stable like 5min?

where do you find such a large stable to quarter so many horses?

Bonus question:
@Kosti are you going to claim your team acquired the # 7 trophy due to any skill they might posses beyond mashing the send button?
Or are you willing to admit I deserve the # 7 trophy more than any Tail...cat..donkey..or what ever animal you are on now?

Isn't this the same alliance that hired Sema to spam out BwN on 121?

Omg ur such an OV shill its hilarious, you realize they had sema use a spam bot 24/7 to make BwN quit. I was targeted by the same script on 135 that sema wrote but it was used by bucks. Have u ever timed in a CS before? Cause I have, that's skill you mong.
Some one appears to be a member of the school of thought that if you repeat a lie often enough it will some how become truth.
That is not what Joseph Goebbels proved.
He proved that if you spouted a lie often and loud enough unrefuted those of lesser IQ will begin to accept it as truth.
Well I'm sorry but face book wont censor the truth for you here.

That was soundly refuted last server and now you just sound like an 8 year old in bad need of Preparation H
In fact the lot of you sound like squalling babies "WAAA WAA but server 121!?!"
What happened on 121 is the #1 team and the #2 team thought it would be a great idea to team up against the much smaller teams instead of fight it out like real men. (notice a common theme here?) I guess you prefer shooting fish in a bucket to the exhilaration of real competition?
Instead you had your donkey handed to you by a much smaller team that outsmarted the lot of you with several maneuvers, none of which included hiring Sema.
This ended in your team never even touching a single ww. You were thoroughly smoked by a much smaller team.
You could "win" the next five servers in a row and it still wont change the fact you had the tar beaten out of you like a red headed step child by a significantly smaller team that no one thought could win.

(A small shout out to Rose for choosing to fight it out with OV over the last WW instead of choosing the cowards path. If there were more leaders making brave choices like you, Grepo might become great again.)
You can't even claim credit for the 7th this server :D
OV= score 1 (121)
0Z= score 1 (130)
Shadow Giraffes or what ever you cats call your self now, 2 servers in a row DOUGHNUT!
Tomb lord 13 signing off.

Last edited:

Kosti

Phrourach
I'm a bit more fond of "Thousands of gun owning red necks attempted an insurrection at the nations capital on Jan 6th protected by armed police"...... Wait for it.............................................................. UNARMED! :D :D

Your answer is in spoiler on account of I think you and asrip are the only players vapid enough to require this explanation again.
Seriously dude paint fumes are bad for the brain.
I told you I was in their chat as well as several other alliances chats last server and repeated it several times this server.
Not just to you but publicly announced. There is no "Gotchya!" moment there when it is not a secret.
It was entertaining watching you run around singing celebratory songs like Charley with his willy wonka golden ticket offering them money to get me to login to dumpster fire chat so you could share this revelation. Yeah um ... No thanks?
But thanks for the laugh. It was Quite funny watching folks begging me to log so they could collect :D

Those chats as well as others I mentioned are mostly ignored until Im called on for advice.
Hell I ignore my own forums whenever possible.... In some things it is good to be king :D
That is until the last half of the server when I was forced to work much closer with them to maintain some sort of semblance of server balance.
Yall really out did your selves this server. Last server it was just the #1 and #2 alliances hugging this server you merged what 1,2,4, and 5 with the express focused intent to "get even" with the number 3 alliance o_O? You guys at one point had what 2/3s, 3/4ths of the top 100 fighters?
Even then OV leadership still never once contracted me to strafe your alliance, same as last server.
Go crawl back under that rock you ghosted from.
You got nothing.
If any one was going to out smart me this server other than myself it would have been ACH or MartyV not some one that needs to use the "phone a friend" option if their mom leaves for work in the morning before tying their shoes for them.

ROFLMMFAO!!
@Kosti

Exactly which of your 4, 5, 6? accounts are you claiming does not cheat?

Is this a public declaration you are now adding shoe goo and girlyman2000 to your stable like 5min?

where do you find such a large stable to quarter so many horses?

Bonus question:
@Kosti are you going to claim your team acquired the # 7 trophy due to any skill they might posses beyond mashing the send button?
Or are you willing to admit I deserve the # 7 trophy more than any Tail...cat..donkey..or what ever animal you are on now?

Some one appears to be a member of the school of thought that if you repeat a lie often enough it will some how become truth.
That is not what Joseph Goebbels proved.
He proved that if you spouted a lie often and loud enough unrefuted those of lesser IQ will begin to accept it as truth.
Well I'm sorry but face book wont censor the truth for you here.

That was soundly refuted last server and now you just sound like an 8 year old in bad need of Preparation H
In fact the lot of you sound like squalling babies "WAAA WAA but server 121!?!"
What happened on 121 is the #1 team and the #2 team thought it would be a great idea to team up against the much smaller teams instead of fight it out like real men. (notice a common theme here?) I guess you prefer shooting fish in a bucket to the exhilaration of real competition?
Instead you had your donkey handed to you by a much smaller team that outsmarted the lot of you with several maneuvers, none of which included hiring Sema.
This ended in your team never even touching a single ww. You were thoroughly smoked by a much smaller team.
You could "win" the next five servers in a row and it still wont change the fact you had the tar beaten out of you like a red headed step child by a significantly smaller team that no one thought could win.

(A small shout out to Rose for choosing to fight it out with OV over the last WW instead of choosing the cowards path. If there were more leaders making brave choices like you, Grepo might become great again.)
You can't even claim credit for the 7th this server :D
OV= score 1 (121)
0Z= score 1 (130)
Shadow Giraffes or what ever you cats call your self now, 2 servers in a row DOUGHNUT!
Tomb lord 13 signing off.
lol only thing that matters is you accidentally dropping tomb

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
@guyman101 @Kosti if you 2 put half as much effort into the game as you do thinking of all the rubbish you write here we wouldnt have needed an OV mistake to get us the crown but would have got it months ago. You both remind me of those try hard boys at school that think they are hot S%&T and do everything to seek attention yet in reality everyone is laughing at you instead of with you.

Xuegou

Phrourach
I won 2 worlds within 14 days, eat my shorts losers im the best and have the awards to prove it lololololol absolutely PWNED!!! keep talking smack only losers talk bad im so good brb chilling with the true king of the world KANYE WEST (stream donda) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Corvidaan

Phrourach
OV very salty about losing a world.

BTS far better at accepting a loss and moving on, which is why there’ll always be that gap between tier 1 premades and tier 2’s like OV smh.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
OV very salty about losing a world.

BTS far better at accepting a loss and moving on, which is why there’ll always be that gap between tier 1 premades and tier 2’s like OV smh.
Kinda a hypocritical statement seeing as all ive heard all world are players complaining about the loss in 121 and that the only reason they were here was to get back at OV. I was just as disappointed as everyone to lose out in 121 but was also impressed by the way OV won it and turned the world around in their favour. So not sure what your statement is based on but OV like many other premades have proven their tier 1 status over years where as we can only say that we won this would by merging. Im not sure if our current alliance will continue (i very much doubt it), but if it does we have a lot of work to do to back it up in the next world and prove our status as a potential tier 1 premade too.