Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I won 2 worlds within 14 days, eat my shorts losers im the best and have the awards to prove it lololololol absolutely PWNED!!! keep talking smack only losers talk bad im so good brb chilling with the true king of the world KANYE WEST (stream donda) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
ive won more worlds than you ever will without ever using a vpn, bot, fake account, spamming etc etc. but if the important thing to you is the win at any cost, congratulations. We all remember however how you ran for the hills and left us in 121 because you couldnt handle the heat...oops

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Kinda a hypocritical statement seeing as all ive heard all world are players complaining about the loss in 121 and that the only reason they were here was to get back at OV. I was just as disappointed as everyone to lose out in 121 but was also impressed by the way OV won it and turned the world around in their favour. So not sure what your statement is based on but OV like many other premades have proven their tier 1 status over years where as we can only say that we won this would by merging. Im not sure if our current alliance will continue (i very much doubt it), but if it does we have a lot of work to do to back it up in the next world and prove our status as a potential tier 1 premade too.

Given that I’ve never lost a world, I don’t see how I can be hypocritical about attitudes towards a loss

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Given that I’ve never lost a world, I don’t see how I can be hypocritical about attitudes towards a loss
it's a hypocritical statement as it was and still is more of our players bitching and moaning about the loss in 121 than what im hearing from OV or any other alliance here. Congrats on your perfect record though...;)

Corvidaan

Phrourach
it's a hypocritical statement as it was and still is more of our players bitching and moaning about the loss in 121 than what im hearing from OV or any other alliance here. Congrats on your perfect record though...;)
Only hypocritical if I don’t hold those complaining about 121 to account, which you wouldn’t know, as I’ve not commented publicly about it and I only started on 124 ;)
Thank you for your kind words about perfect record. I shall likely retire after 136 with said undefeated record. Only xXCharlie199Xx has a better record as far as I’m aware

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Only hypocritical if I don’t hold those complaining about 121 to account, which you wouldn’t know, as I’ve not commented publicly about it and I only started on 124 ;)
Thank you for your kind words about perfect record. I shall likely retire after 136 with said undefeated record. Only xXCharlie199Xx has a better record as far as I’m aware
You joking...Charlie has the worst record in the books. Struggles to even finish a world with all the bans he gets..lol. Please dont compare yourself to him, from the sounds of things he's not even in your league. Take away his minions, gold and spam and he cant land a cs on an empty city of an inactive player...;)

If you weren't in 121 and you havent heard everything about that world from all sides concerned, probably best not to comment publicly as you say. I was there and have played against OV and other premades in several other worlds and i can honestly say that going on what they did there they deserve all the credit they got. It seems things have been a lot different for them this world and im guessing (dont quote me though) that there are several reasons for this both game related but also RL related. As you may have gathered by reading though this thread, myself and the majority of players in this world played fairly and honourably but like is happening more and more often in grepo these days, a small few ruin it and create tension and hatred through spamming, cheating, personal hostility etc.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
No no, Charlie is the best player Albania has ever produced.
Your lack of ability to recognise this shows that you are not an individual worth conversing with.
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

Thanks for my daily laugh

Last edited:

toufiotis

Hipparchus
hilarious August hahaha, I was VM and lost all the updates.o_O

seriously @0ZZZ
'tell the truth you're bored.
I have told you - what are you doing with the 'amateurs SIMMERS spammers' in the north there, come to PRO - BRO and I could give y more bps or let me come there I would give y again...

1630861396562.png

@guyman101 @Kosti @MasterSpy still fighting each other -lol - - then I should return into my troll moody

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
hilarious August hahaha, I was VM and lost all the updates.o_O

seriously @0ZZZ
'tell the truth you're bored.
I have told you - what are you doing with the 'amateurs SIMMERS spammers' in the north there, come to PRO - BRO and I could give y more bps or let me come there I would give y again...

View attachment 15738

@guyman101 @Kosti @MasterSpy still fighting each other -lol - - then I should return into my troll moody
wb bro...was boring without you.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
@MasterSpy haha I know it, it is well-known, Grepolis always was boring w/o Touf and his mates around

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we have new conflicts

kostis + [@guyman101+ @Xuegou] VS @MasterSpy ! Guys are you sure you can touch masterspy, you may need 150 vs Masterspy and he will beat you

We are just one hair from his balls... ... ...

-------------------------------------------------------

1 )First of all, he knows to write English ... to the point and knows the game,

1630865504873.png is an artist?

2) he is not a solo simmer digger pager, don't promote internal BP -too

1630865550631.png is a god?

3) Looks like he knows what to write and looks like he has larger experience in grepolis. I think he didn't learn grepolis in 2018, ie sim-polis (internal BPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or 121 war and keep it this psychological in all life hahaha
1630865599639.png I can't see him - is so above

------
Last, guys also this, in other words. Grepolis is a war team game, alliances without voted duties (not given) like off-leader, def leader, OP leader, border leaders and internal BP , nappers focus are simming and ruin a war game.

Last edited:

Xuegou

Phrourach
ive won more worlds than you ever will without ever using a vpn, bot, fake account, spamming etc etc. but if the important thing to you is the win at any cost, congratulations. We all remember however how you ran for the hills and left us in 121 because you couldnt handle the heat...oops
d47.png
pathetic coward hiding behind fake profile grow 2ballz and talk trash thx

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
View attachment 15744
pathetic coward hiding behind fake profile grow 2ballz and talk trash thx
WOW, does the truth really hurt that much. You dont need me to talk trash and tell the whole grepo world that you're a cheat, everyone already knows it. What was it you were saying just a few months back after your first of many bans just in this world...4 laptops, vpn and spamming bot ready to go.

PS. what you actually wrote doesnt really make sense so please either correct it or go play in a non english server...oops

Kosti

Phrourach
WOW, does the truth really hurt that much. You dont need me to talk trash and tell the whole grepo world that you're a cheat, everyone already knows it. What was it you were saying just a few months back after your first of many bans just in this world...4 laptops, vpn and spamming bot ready to go.

PS. what you actually wrote doesnt really make sense so please either correct it or go play in a non english server...oops
well he is in fact correct xD, you are talking **** while being too much of a pussy to reveal who you actually are

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
well he is in fact correct xD, you are talking **** while being too much of a pussy to reveal who you actually are
would you look at that., his fellow cheating bum buddy comes to his defense. And the laughing at you not with you by everyone else just gets louder...hahahahaha

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Kostis hmm @Kosti you Greek man ? :)

Why dont we all just leave @MasterSpy alone i hate it when everyone just gangs up on one person. Its just a game lets take it easy and just enjoy as much of it as we can.
Thanks for the support but it's really fine. I'm big enough and ugly enough to look after myself, especially when it comes to cheating, spamming children like we're dealing with here. I've had to put up with their BS all server, a little more here wont hurt anyone and I'm kinda having fun showing the rest of the grepo world what they are really like. Bad losers from previous worlds and even worse winners from this one!

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Free speech leads to free thought.
Free thought leads to open eyes.
Open eyes leads to discontent.
Discontent leads to improvement.|
Read the rules in the link bottom right hand corner and I'm fairly sure you will figure out what happened and why.