Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
They appeared very on topic to me if you look at the title of the thread. Nothing offensive or false was said or written, so please replace posts. It doesnt matter if it was 5, 7 or an equal dozen if you really want to split hairs.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
kinda sad that im hearing reports that our spammers are still at it. havent you all already given us a bad enough name in the grepo world??? At least let us win and end the world with some pride and honour please!!!

toufiotis

Hipparchus
@MasterSpy - @Kosti etc

1631659494871.png
I have created a separate topic for y bros to play ball there before I went to VM, as I was checking what
underwears have wholes to let in garbage indeed take in holidays lol

I feel insulted I will start a tweet :eek: indeed

DeletedUser30102

by the way, you should add @ashrf to the list...he's just as 'rotten'
Bruh no body give **** about you or OV, world is over, go find something else to ***** about.
somebody close this thread, this guy will still be bitching here in 2050.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Bruh no body give **** about you or OV, world is over, go find something else to ***** about.
somebody close this thread, this guy will still be bitching here in 2050.
you obviously care enough to bag OV in other threads, still be in 130 building cs's to boost people and join 137 right near them. You really do have no life and serious issues, go get some help! I had a good laugh about you with some of the other Tails guys the other day, thanks for the entertaninment!!!

DeletedUser30102

you obviously care enough to bag OV in other threads, still be in 130 building cs's to boost people and join 137 right near them. You really do have no life and serious issues, go get some help! I had a good laugh about you with some of the other Tails guys the other day, thanks for the entertaninment!!!
Imaoo bruh I left like a month ago, I login just to see all the OV pussies attacking now. Shity simmers only attack players that are Mia, would have been fun if they put up a fight a couple months ago kek

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Imaoo bruh I left like a month ago, I login just to see all the OV pussies attacking now. Shity simmers only attack players that are Mia, would have been fun if they put up a fight a couple months ago kek
you're so full of BS...i see what's happening in alliance. you spammed until a week ago then went mia for a few days until you started CS building to boost others. Our guys and gals are doing exactly the same and i never saw you take an active OV city all world so im not sure what you're talking about. stroke your own wookie and go back to being a hack!

And just so the whole grepo world knows...what ya doing in 137???

DeletedUser30102

you're so full of BS...i see what's happening in alliance. you spammed until a week ago then went mia for a few days until you started CS building to boost others. Our guys and gals are doing exactly the same and i never saw you take an active OV city all world so im not sure what you're talking about. stroke your own wookie and go back to being a hack!

And just so the whole grepo world knows...what ya doing in 137???
Bruh i got like 30 cities in 44 kek

OV backline is all alarmless noobs, I use to take a city every night:p
You are right about not taking from actives tho, cuz half your team are a bunch of retards that dont know how to play.

Yeah not a single city take, imaoo, go suck Hippo some more, might help your IQ go up a little bit.

1632041472782.png

1632041442909.png

DeletedUser54592

15+ pages of Cats & Tails players bitterly arguing amongst themselves... even though they won the world!

Comedy gold! :D:D:D

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Bruh i got like 30 cities in 44 kek

OV backline is all alarmless noobs, I use to take a city every night:p
You are right about not taking from actives tho, cuz half your team are a bunch of retards that dont know how to play.

Yeah not a single city take, imaoo, go suck Hippo some more, might help your IQ go up a little bit.

View attachment 15774

View attachment 15773
you really are thick...not sure who or what gave you the idea im OV. ask Touf, ive already proven im in the same alliance as you. it's so fun watching you try and 'prove' yourself. read back to the beginning of this thread, all our decent players that could take cities off active players without spamming left ages ago. all that is left are spammers, simmers or try-hards. 'kek' as as you so often say!!!

asaris

Phrourach
you really are thick...not sure who or what gave you the idea im OV. ask Touf, ive already proven im in the same alliance as you. it's so fun watching you try and 'prove' yourself. read back to the beginning of this thread, all our decent players that could take cities off active players without spamming left ages ago. all that is left are spammers, simmers or try-hards. 'kek' as as you so often say!!!

You dont even need to be decent player to take OV cities :p Even if your are from SC you probably never tried to take OV or any other RED cities. Never been on front or have tripped any frontline players to see what OV was doing all server. Just sat in backlines and did nothing, maybe if there was MM you did some little help.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
You dont even need to be decent player to take OV cities :p Even if your are from SC you probably never tried to take OV or any other RED cities. Never been on front or have tripped any frontline players to see what OV was doing all server. Just sat in backlines and did nothing, maybe if there was MM you did some little help.
i played my role and that which the leaders i know and trust asked me to play from the beginning. I never saw you taking any OV cities before WW period either by the way. You guys make things way to easy for me...like touf said, 1000 vs 1 and i still out smart/word you all. wanna know why...because you all have no ground to stand on, im 100% correct...'kek' as ash and kosti/5mins/etc say

Kosti

Phrourach
i played my role and that which the leaders i know and trust asked me to play from the beginning. I never saw you taking any OV cities before WW period either by the way. You guys make things way to easy for me...like touf said, 1000 vs 1 and i still out smart/word you all. wanna know why...because you all have no ground to stand on, im 100% correct...'kek' as ash and kosti/5mins/etc say
Why are you still arguing about this ****? OV are a bunch off trash cans thats all id like too say :)

DeletedUser30102

15+ pages of Cats & Tails players bitterly arguing amongst themselves... even though they won the world!

Comedy gold! :D:D:D
That is not with us, that’s why he is under”fake name”. Anybody can make an account with no name and claim to be in an alliance.

one of OV players killed some CSs in my harbor and he came here talking about I am CS boosting, how dumb can you be Imaoo

Last edited by a moderator: