Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Why are you still arguing about this ****? OV are a bunch off trash cans thats all id like too say :)
you guys are always the ones that bring OV into it, you're obsessed with them. My issue is and always have been what my alliance did and does. Glad you could pop your head back in though to make a fool of yourself once again...thanks

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
That retard is not with us, that’s why he is under”fake name”. Anybody can make an account with no name and claim to be in an alliance.

one of OV players killed some CSs in my harbor and he came here talking about I am CS boosting, how dumb can you be Imaoo
it's easy to see who is boosting and helping boosting...just look at abp and dbp for the day and activity of players etc. as well as the fact that a lot is said in places that you arent about what goes on in our alliance and this world. keep convincing yourself of me not being with 'you' though, like ive said several times, ive already proven myself but i guess you have learning problems or something.

DeletedUser54592

That retard is not with us, that’s why he is under”fake name”. Anybody can make an account with no name and claim to be in an alliance.

one of OV players killed some CSs in my harbor and he came here talking about I am CS boosting, how dumb can you be Imaoo

Oh yes he is. The only fake names I see that matter are the ones 'in game'. Specifically the angry fruit loops stalking us in 137.
I stick by what I say, 15+ pages of Cats & Tails arguing with each other. Honestly people, how dumb can you be?

Maybe....

Kosti

Phrourach
you guys are always the ones that bring OV into it, you're obsessed with them. My issue is and always have been what my alliance did and does. Glad you could pop your head back in though to make a fool of yourself once again...thanks
my good old friend, you are more obsessed with me than my alliance is with OV (according to you)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Do you guys even read what you type before clicking 'Post reply'? @Kosti I couldnt care 2 hoots about you, but seeing as you keep coming back for me pretty much confirming your guilty behaviour in the world i may as well make the most of it. And for @guyman101, the only ones showing any hate here are some of our tails players that are still butt hurt from 121 (even though some of them weren't even there so not sure what it has to do with them). So ill spell it out clearly for both of you...if this thread really annoys you so much because the truth hurts, it's simple...stop coming back and commenting...KEK 'kosti style'

toufiotis

Hipparchus
All ghost mine bitches.... ...

@ashrf , West North, , north was boring from begging to end,

South and south west was hot and battling nice. (Virus,Tails, many smaller allances, and very good soloists). Also central east,north east , and east (slov guys turian,Romans, RF, juntu etc location was maybe best play there)

Created forum... to put their hate down ..but they don't use it hahaha @Burnbrae

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
All ghost mine bitches.... ...

@ashrf , West North, , north was boring from begging to end,

South and south west was hot and battling nice. (Virus,Tails, many smaller allances, and very good soloists). Also central east,north east , and east (slov guys turian,Romans, RF, juntu etc location was maybe best play there)

Created forum... to put their hate down ..but they don't use it hahaha @Burnbrae
ill ghost if you, guyman and ash ghost...;)

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
It's so normal in the other world's, they see they attack and take over.
Worlds with players that have no honor see someone spend countless hours and jointly ruin what the player or just don't wanna hear a solo player.
Three alliances attacked me and it seems well-timed too so I lost it.
Achilles is where the most honorable people are present and you can do some serious damage and have fun.
So far the biggest mistake I made was making my own alliance so I joined.

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Wow, fancy that....another ban. That takes us easily into the double figure range for this world. what a bunch of idiots, never played with so many cheating and crap players. Ill definitely pick my alliance more carefully in future worlds.

Kosti

Phrourach
Wow, fancy that....another ban. That takes us easily into the double figure range for this world. what a bunch of idiots, never played with so many cheating and crap players. Ill definitely pick my alliance more carefully in future worlds.
imagine still posting about this world, god you are obsessed with us

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
imagine you still responding that you're not even in the world anymore...what a sad case you are. And for the record, you are one of those many that got banned for cheating/spamming...thanks for reminding us by your presence...;)

Kosti

Phrourach
imagine you still responding that you're not even in the world anymore...what a sad case you are. And for the record, you are one of those many that got banned for cheating/spamming...thanks for reminding us by your presence...;)
who says im not playing though? ;)