Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Finally...only have to put up with the infamous rotten eggs being in the same alliance as me for 28 more days. I get a feeling they could be an interesting 28 days though.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
You and marto have some plans eh?
not sure what you're getting at there to be honest. i was talking more about the whispers i hear of our own players wanting to go out with a bang. You got a hard on for marto now since he took a few of your cities? you really need some help!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
if you want to keep telling yourself that, fine...but ive shown many times (just ask touf) that im 100% SC and have been since the beginning...even before you arrived. If you were smart enough to read between the lines and follow my clues you may have even figured out who by now. But like ive said so many times, you have never cared about anyone or any alliance but yourself...go back and play with your bum buddies where you belong.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
sent..and no, i do as i said...shared the ss that i sent to touf back in august...im not going to make it that easy for you

guyman101

Phrourach
You could easily just prove yourself with a screenshot from today without revealing your identity, but you can’t. Why? Because you’re not in SC

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
ill repeat to here in public what i wrote in private...

'you could literally accept and believe that ive already proven it several times but you cant...2 way street'

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
believe what you want...i just love how this all annoys you so much. amazing how you care so much more about this compared to how you cared about half of your alliance during the world...you just continue to prove all my points day after day.