Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser56567

Coming from someone who had no honor until not long ago, I believe we should all focus on the real issues in the world and remember that at the end of the day most of us are here for fun. And to the select few who like to continually ruin their sleep schedule for men who they don't even know, so they can gain a tiny bit of pride in their lives, I am here if you need me.

;)Buzz

DeletedUser52067

Coming from someone who had no honor until not long ago, I believe we should all focus on the real issues in the world and remember that at the end of the day most of us are here for fun. And to the select few who like to continually ruin their sleep schedule for men who they don't even know, so they can gain a tiny bit of pride in their lives, I am here if you need me.

;)Buzz
stfu buzz

welsh champ

Hoplite
id say a lot more spammers on our side than theirs and a lot more cheats with us too...just look how many bans we got. kinda makes the win and crown bitter sweet. ill say it publicly, ill never play with or under welsh or nirson again along with any player that was banned for botting in this world!!!
for the record never banned never Bot..... thanks for popping in though