Known Bug No Island Quest

DeletedUser

In-game name: edcel.cupcake

I've been experiencing a bug in the game which gave me a very very BIG DISADVANTAGE! >_< The newly announced feature "Island Quest" DOESN'T OCCUR AT ANY OF MY ISLANDS! This started at the second day of island quest released at first I thought island quest is limited so I gave time.. but NOW! DAYS HAVE PASSED AND THERE IS EVEN NO SINGLE ISLAND QUEST APPEARING IN MY ISLANDS! -.- This gave me a big disadvantage,. while all my enemies there are fighting with there rewards gathered from island quest.. me.. i'm experiencing a vanilla world. please fix this. or i'll leave.

DeletedUser21770

If you try logging in using a different browser and then returning to your usual one you should have a quest pop up. I had the same issue for 3 days and this fixed it perfectly. You only have to log in and then back out on the other browser before returning to your usual one for it to work.

DeletedUser

If you try logging in using a different browser and then returning to your usual one you should have a quest pop up. I had the same issue for 3 days and this fixed it perfectly. You only have to log in and then back out on the other browser before returning to your usual one for it to work.
Yes, this is what I do